• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdales Contract

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope this'll stand up, it seemed a bit out of place on that 'Cull' thread.

I think it has between October and November of this year to run, assuming he was given notice at all?

EDIT: Christ almighty I cant spell contract!! Would a mod pleeeze correct that?!

Last edited:

Exehausted

Re: Tisdales Contact

I'm glad you put an edit Pete, I thought that you were going to give us Tis' home and mobile phone numbers!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

I'm glad you put an edit Pete, I thought that you were going to give us Tis' home and mobile phone numbers!
Phew I was just about to send em over , then I realised its just another banking on Tis to leave thread.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (bangshead)

suffolklad

Can't put it better myself
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (bangshead)

PeteUSA

....then I realised its just another banking on Tis to leave thread.
No, totally incorrect. I'm not "banking on Tis to leave" - the majority of the posts on that 'cull' thread were regarding various aspects of Mr Tisdales severence package arrangements - nothing to do with him leaving. Not only that, we need something to discuss over a very long weekend, now that you've enlightened us down to the buried ice why the Chesterfield game will be cancelled. And stop bragging about having Pauls mobile number on your speed-dial!

PeteUSA

So anyway, is this thread more relevant today than it was a month ago? I think so judging by the anti-Tisdale comments mounting on todays matchday thread. Dont lose sight of the fact that in the media when we were riding high, Tagg said he was involved with Tisdales new contract. I think todays situation shows why its more important than ever to urge the trust not to agree to anything as yet about a contract extension when the notice period is served. I think Tisdales time really is up now.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Is it more relevant than it was 6 seasons ago ? No.

Only 1 man will decide when he goes and we all know that's himself.

He will sign a new deal - I've no doubt.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
So anyway, is this thread more relevant today than it was a month ago? I think so judging by the anti-Tisdale comments mounting on todays matchday thread. Dont lose sight of the fact that in the media when we were riding high, Tagg said he was involved with Tisdales new contract. I think todays situation shows why its more important than ever to urge the trust not to agree to anything as yet about a contract extension when the notice period is served. I think Tisdales time really is up now.
Don't worry as long as Tis is here youll have something to moan about !

Then it will be the next manager and the next and the next ........ Gonna buy yourself a little party cake to celebrate when he does leave ?

PeteUSA

Don't worry as long as Tis is here youll have something to moan about ! Then it will be the next manager and the next and the next to leave.
I knew I could count on you to pipe up defending the indefensible. I suspect you're now somewhat in the minority regarding your mate Paul's situation.