• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe v. Coventry tonight

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Assuming it goes ahead (they have undersoil heating, and say on Twitter it's OK to play), I guess we want a draw or a Coventry win tonight?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Draw I'd say - keeps Coventry some way below us while not allowing Wycombe to get too far ahead.

Jazzi

Yep, a draw - three red cards each!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes a draw is best for us but not much help to either of their causes.

I've had a punt on Wycombe though. ...

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes a draw is best for us but not much help to either of their causes.

I've had a punt on Wycombe though. ...
What odds did you get Fishtail ?

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Given that it's Wycombe the thaw will probably be well set-in before the final whistle. ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
What odds did you get Fishtail ?
Tried to find my bet on that bleddy annoying Paddy Power app but cannot at present. They are offering 11/10 at present but the odds were better than that when I threw my money down on Sunday.

Alistair20000

Tried to find my bet on that bleddy annoying Paddy Power app but cannot at present. They are offering 11/10 at present but the odds were better than that when I threw my money down on Sunday.
I am even less generous on the Bookie thread expecting them to bounce back from the Saturday debacle and am laying against Coventry.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given that it's Wycombe the thaw will probably be well set-in before the final whistle. ;)
If there is a final whistle. It may turn into a new incarnation of Groundhog Day, with players condemned to writhe on the ground clutching their faces for ever in a time loop.

Grecian2K

If there is a final whistle. It may turn into a new incarnation of Groundhog Day, with players condemned to writhe on the ground clutching their faces for ever in a time loop.
Well, that would take two teams out of the play-off hunt come the spring (y)