• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our remaining fixtures.

scottus86

I think there at about 4 games that we might have problems with. Lincoln, Accrington, Swindon and Crawley, the rest of the remaining game are mostly against bottom half teams we should be able to take points from.

Which games are you worried about and Why?

Last edited:

Steve H

Won't get worried about any of them until I see the City team sheet !!!!!

Certain names in the starting line up may provoke panic...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
We're capable of beating any of them & as we all know as capable of losing them as well....

Time will tell

Avening Posse

I'm more concerned about having to play 7 games in March, hopefully the depth is used properly and we don't pick up any key injuries. The one game that I think will be very tasty is Swindon, they are very good away and we are decent at home, and it comes at a crucial time

scottus86

I agree that the games aren't won yet, but February has been a bad month for playing good teams. I think our next four fixtures are very important, they're against bottom half teams and will show if we've got the guys.

andrew p long

I'm more concerned about having to play 7 games in March, hopefully the depth is used properly and we don't pick up any key injuries.
Yes, it is that middle spell of 5 games in a fortnight. Shockley was saying that a number of players are carrying knocks, so it is going to be a squad game from now on.

I had wondered on Tuesday whether Tis might make as many as 7 changes - turned out be 5 when Taylor dropped out.

I expect more of the same this Saturday. Brown and Moxey back for TAH and Woodman seems likely and also possibly Sweeney (if fit) for Wilson. Not because any of those defenders played badly - they all played very well. But on grounds of not being in 100% condition for a third game in 8 days (second in 5 days in TAH's case,which for him amounts to the same thing!)

Last edited:

continentalgrecian

Which games are you worried about?
All of them.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
We're capable of beating any of them & as we all know as capable of losing them as well....

Time will tell
Yep, that's the crux. That said, our record against the bottom half teams this season is so far W12 D0 L4, so we generally do beat the teams we "should" beat. It's our W5 D4 L7 record against the top half that's potentially worrying.

Red Monster

Yep, that's the crux. That said, our record against the bottom half teams this season is so far W12 D0 L4, so we generally do beat the teams we "should" beat. It's our W5 D4 L7 record against the top half that's potentially worrying.
Don’t see any of it as much of a problem keep our average
points tally going and we’ll finish on 79 points ,
If we can improve on that we can get into the early to mid 80’s.

ECFC89

Once again busting the ridiculous myth City fans have that we are better against tougher opponents....