• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crewe Alexandra vs Exeter City Matchday Thread

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nobody fancied this one then ?, I think I have only started one of these before so hopefully it will bring some luck. I am expecting a fully attacking line up, with only 4 mainstream defenders, 2 central midfielders, 2 wide men and two strikers to crank things up a bit and win 6-0.........I am known to be wildly optimistic at times :), maybe Tis has been on the Sherry, listened to some Churchill war speeches, and is going to go hell for leather.....

IndoMike

Nobody fancied this one then ?, I think I have only started one of these before so hopefully it will bring some luck. I am expecting a fully attacking line up, with only 4 mainstream defenders, 2 central midfielders, 2 wide men and two strikers to crank things up a bit and win 6-0.........I am known to be wildly optimistic at times :), maybe Tis has been on the Sherry, listened to some Churchill war speeches, and is going to go hell for leather.....
Yes, give up on the Neville Chamberlain and go with Churchill. And if we go one up, go for it even more : don't allow the team to fall back on defense. We need 3 points and an improved goal difference. good luck to the traveling Reds and cheer the team on. Solo la victoria nos interesa!!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What a waste of a Saturday's day out! Can't make the trip, so iFollow for me.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/02/19/next-up-crewe-alexandra-vs-exeter-city-2/

Alistair20000

Just wrong (n) :)

Alistair20000

What a waste of a Saturday's day out! Can't make the trip, so iFollow for me.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/02/19/next-up-crewe-alexandra-vs-exeter-city-2/
Decent record in games where Bent Oner is reffing. That principle did not work with Chris Sarginson on Saturday though. :(

Still optimistic this will be 3 points for us.

UTC

IndoMike

Just wrong (n) :)
I thought that would spark a reaction.

IndoMike

Good feeling about tonight's game. Definite win for City and hopes are raised again on the usual City rollercoaster.

STURTZ

Was really excited about last weeks proposed game at Newport but after Saturday's surrender I'm not so up for it now.

Hope City can reignite my belief at Crewe!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Was really excited about last weeks proposed game at Newport but after Saturday's surrender I'm not so up for it now.

Hope City can reignite my belief at Crewe!
Good job we didn't head to Newport last week.

STURTZ

Whoops I meant Port Vale of course!:$