• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crewe Away - Tues 20th Feb

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Such a pity that it didn't happen on a Saturday. An easy away day. Can't get home though on a Tuesday night.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Driving up..I hope there are not the usual motorway maintenance closures coming home.

Just looking back on my last midweeker at Crewe..88/89 season,memorable for me losing my wallet in the old Grandstand at Gresty Rd(probably fkcu all in it,in those days)..Retraced my steps at the end of the game & miraculously found it under a bench seat..:D

cannockred

Have just purchased for this one. Am I right in thinking that I can collect the ticket at crewe?

Cheers,
brian

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Easy away game for me but unfortunately me and Mrs TF have jetted off for some midwinter sun so it's a nay from me.

bootesful

Well, over the usually immaculately planned season I had this down as next week! But two of us will be there, hotel just booked.