• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v Exeter City Matchday Thread 13.02.18. - MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Feel good about this match without wishing to underestimate our opponents. Good luck to the brave hearts who get to the match : you deserve a medal.
3-0 City victory: early goal would be very helpful.

hardi2b

Re: Port Vale v Exeter City Matchday Thread 13.02.18.

I fancy our chances for this one maybe give or man from Spurs a run out with Stockley .....1-4 in our favour

Rog H K

I thought about going to the Wembley of the north a couple weeks ago but It's come around quite quickly and bad planning on my part will see me at the local with Radio Devon plugged in my ear. Weather is atrocious, got everything up their today, wind, snow, rain.
Should ease off before kick off with a bit of luck but that pitch would have taken a hammering. -1 to -2 at KO so wrap up warm. Come on City...Do.it!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/02/12/next-up-port-vale-vs-exeter-city/

Hope everyone travelling to the game is able to get out of Devon okay - plenty of problems around at the moment.

bootesful

Game off.
https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC/status/963364856601677824

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Bugger.

I've amended the thread title.

jimbo-gould

I guess the Silver lining with us having more games to catch up on at the end of the season is that we will hopefully have both JMT and Brown together for those matches.

Don't ya just love it, organise project work months in advance around the fixture list. So driven through the rain, road closures to work nice and local for the game.

Grrr

Anyone fancy a night in Stoke? You can have my hotel booking. I hope there is something good on the tele

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
That puts the icing on a ******* **** (devil) day...

Red Bill

I'm quite pleased its been called off, I had this one down as a one I wanted to go to but couldn't make today.

Status
Not open for further replies.