Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 302

Thread: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

  1. #121
    Grecian2K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels
    Posts
    21,918

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Absolutely, Hants. People are distorting what was said in the first place by saying we are proposing positive discrimination and then using that to falsely state that we are prejudiced against white men. Absolutely shocking and worthy of Trump or even Machiavelli.
    Wasting your time here chaps. I don't think St Anton D'Mox gets irony....just refer back to the ledge-en-derry "Thronegate" saga for scientific proof.

  2. #122

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Martin (CTID) View Post
    ...........What?
    Spring is on the horizon, and it seems that "rutting season" has arrived on Exeweb, on thread after thread, that's what Pete !

  3. #123
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    39,588

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    Wasting your time here chaps. I don't think St Anton D'Mox gets irony....just refer back to the ledge-en-derry "Thronegate" saga for scientific proof.
    Do expand please.

  4. #124

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    16,591

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Do expand please.
    He probably wont. I dont understand what the last 20 odd posts are about either; what I do know is the thread has gone screamingly off topic! I thought we were at a point where we had to decide where we'd like the club to deposit the 800,000 that they owe the trust?

  5. #125

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Which no-one has yet managed to reply properly to yet: at our club why canít a white man look after a non white manís - or womanís - interests, and specifically what would those interests be that would be different to a white manís?
    It's a mystery isn't, it when history shows us what a great job white people have done up to now! I simply can't understand why anyone would question it!

  6. #126

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,482

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    Wasting your time here chaps. I don't think St Anton D'Mox gets irony....just refer back to the ledge-en-derry "Thronegate" saga for scientific proof.
    Good 'ol Anton loves to interrogate others, but you will notice when we ask him questions he disappears. He joined in on the General Election debate, during which we were all pretty straightforward about our views on Brexit and our political parties in a sometimes heated debate, but as soon as I asked him to express his own political views (in two posts) he zipped up: he couldn't or wouldn't reply. i don't think he gets it that if he insists on taking the contrarian approach and demand answers then he must provide answers himself. That's fair, isn't it?

  7. #127

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,482

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    Your argument is like paper in the wind Mike...I for am not saying anything of the sort (compartmentalised or not). I already said, I don't give a **** what colour, gender, size, sexual preference they are. I just need them to do the job. If you believe otherwise, then, by definition, some positive discrimination must occur.........
    Who said you did give a sh*t, Malcs? Tell me in which post I did, with post reference. For the hundredth time, I am not proposing positive discrimination, I am only saying it would be nice to have more variety on the Trust (and Club) board. Not for the sake of it, but to be more representative of the supporters and to appeal to a wider audience.

  8. #128

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    http://www.devon.gov.uk/census_profile-exeter.pdf

    Is it worth tapping into the 12% and growing of non British whites in Exeter?

  9. #129
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    39,588

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bill View Post
    It's a mystery isn't, it when history shows us what a great job white people have done up to now! I simply can't understand why anyone would question it!
    Yet again someone missing the point by trying to link global issues with a small provincial football club. Tell me why a white person, AT OUR FOOTBALL CLUB, cannot represent a non-white person? Are you seriously trying to tell me that if, for instance, a black woman approached Pete Martin she would be dismissed out of hand or misrepresented?

  10. #130
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    39,588

    Re: Fans Forum. Thursday 15th February "Any other business"

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Good 'ol Anton loves to interrogate others, but you will notice when we ask him questions he disappears. He joined in on the General Election debate, during which we were all pretty straightforward about our views on Brexit and our political parties in a sometimes heated debate, but as soon as I asked him to express his own political views (in two posts) he zipped up: he couldn't or wouldn't reply. i don't think he gets it that if he insists on taking the contrarian approach and demand answers then he must provide answers himself. That's fair, isn't it?
    My political views were irrelevent - they didn’t make your ridiculously hysterical shouty rants any less ridiculous, hysterical or shouty.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •