• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carabao Cup Final Arsenal v Man City

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
The club (or was it the trust) used to get tickets for these games and pass them on to supporters If I recall correctly.

Haven't seen anything this year, anyone know what's happened.

Colesman Ballz

The club (or was it the trust) used to get tickets for these games and pass them on to supporters If I recall correctly.

Haven't seen anything this year, anyone know what's happened.
The Club is given an allocation of tickets to purchase. The Club offers half to the Supporters Trust who invite Trust Members to apply to purchase them. There is then a ballot amongst those who have applied. This is organised by Neil Le Milliere. I would imagine that the Club is awaiting details of the exact seats, and locations being offered, and when this happens the process will start.

Yet another advantage to owning our Football Club, and a perk for the Trust Members !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There is information on this and how to go in to the ballot, but I can't find anything on the Trust website. Applications by midnight Wednesday 15 February.

iscalad

There is information on this and how to go in to the ballot, but I can't find anything on the Trust website. Applications by midnight Wednesday 15 February.
Neil Le Milliere posted this on Facebook

CARABAO LEAGUE CUP FINAL SUNDAY 25 FEB 17 - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST INVITED

After the second semi-final legs we now know the teams involved in the EFL Cup Final will be Arsenal and Manchester City with kick-off at 16:30.

We, the Club, hope to receive 12 tickets which we will be in 6 pairs.

There will hopefully be 4 pairs @ £100 a ticket (£200 for a pair) 2 pairs for each team, and 2 pairs @ £120 a ticket (£240 for a pair) 1 pair for each team, but until they arrive we won’t know if a) we have got our full allocation; and b) which teams the tickets will be for. If our specific request if filled then there will be tickets as detailed above.

As usual three of these pairs will be passed to me for the usual “right to buy” draw amongst Exeter City Supporters Trust members but again until the tickets arrive we won’t know what tickets will be passed to the Trust.

Therefore please feel free to apply now but first read all the blurb below.

The Trust and Club are delighted to announce that once again we have three pairs of EFL Cup Final tickets on offer for Trust members to buy.

As a Football League Club, ECFC automatically enter the EFL Cup, and this entitles the Club to purchase a number of tickets for the Final. This year we hope to have six tickets for each team (the seats are on the side near the halfway line). These will be, as always, some of the best seats available and well worth the extra expense.

At most Clubs these are normally passed out or sold to Directors, Management or members of the playing staff but ECFC are continuing the policy of splitting the allocation between the Club and the Trust and this year we hopefully will have six tickets, available in three pairs for Trust members to buy.

We will not know which tickets we, the Trust have until they arrive.

Please note this match is subject to extra time and penalties if the score remains even at full time. The match could therefore finish approximately 1 hour and 45 mins after kick off (if completed in 'normal' time), 2 hours and 20 mins after kick off (if extra time is played) or up to 2 hours and 50 mins after kick off (if extra time and penalties are required).

You can only wear appropriate colours for whichever area you take tickets for. No colours from other teams, even our own, are allowed. However normally, whilst not wearing their colours, you can be [quietly] supporting the opposing team to the area you are in, as the area is normally friendly with supporters from various other teams in them as described above.

The other conditions that apply are that should you be successful you MUST use one yourself and then take whoever you like with you but you CANNOT take payment for the second ticket and you must sign a disclaimer covering these points when buying the tickets. A contract will be provided for signature.

Any questions just ask me. It is probably quickest to call but I will obviously attempt to answer e-mails as well.

If you wish to be entered for the draw for the right to buy one pair of tickets then please comply with the following instructions.

I am happy to receive applications by phone, in writing, or by e-mail to me using my normal contact details as listed below but these need to reach me by midnight on Wednesday 14 February. We will then announce the results as soon as possible after this in time for you to pick up your tickets from Reception at the Mansfield home game; for them to be posted out to you at your expense and risk; or for you or your representative to collect them from the club shop.

Once the winners are announced you will then need to collect the tickets from Reception at St James Park; have them posted out at your own risk if you are unable to get down to the Park; or arrange alternative delivery methods such as my bringing them up to London for you to collect at a convenient location prior to the weekend of the game.

To apply you need to supply me with the following details and in this order please:

Name*

Priority Number [you must be a Trust member as at the date of this e-mail to be eligible to enter and this will be checked]*:

Home Address*

E-mail Address*

Home, Work, and Mobile Phone numbers*

Whether you want tickets at any price and for any team; or

Alternatively which pairs you wish to be entered for: Arsenal/Manchester City** £100 each (£200 in total); or Arsenal/Manchester City** £120 each (£240 in total.

*These details should match those held on the Club/Trust database. You can check this by e-mailing [email protected]

**Delete as applicable.

See http://www.wembleystadium.com/…/Carabao-Cup-Fin…/Carabao-Cup for full details about the Final.