Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 236

Thread: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

  1. #221
    CREDYGRECIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP
    Posts
    33,205

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    Now look here Credy, hope you are not questioning our sexuality, that's not very p.c. old bean !

    By the way, how is your old sparring partner Harris ?
    He had a little dig earlier - he can't help himself

  2. #222

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,425

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    He had a little dig earlier - he can't help himself
    Part of the fun of Exeweb is the ongoing little spats between various posters. I'm involved in a few spats myself.��

  3. #223
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    38,355

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread


  4. #224
    grecIAN Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In the drivers seat..........
    Posts
    19,144

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Part of the fun of Exeweb is the ongoing little spats between various posters. I'm involved in a few spats myself.��
    He loves it. It gives him a reality check.

  5. #225
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    4,301

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Part of the fun of Exeweb is the ongoing little spats between various posters. I'm involved in a few spats myself.��
    Spats are a bit dated tbh mate ,you want to get yourself some Gazelle trainers !

  6. #226

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Great for him to be praised for his performance, he looked good on Saturday and certainly be in and around the 1st team next season.

    He certainly looked a much much better CB than the clown Seaborne, amount of mistakes and poor play he done on Saturday - He is surely only near the team for comedy and entertainment purposes.

  7. #227
    John William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Desolation Row
    Posts
    5,883

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Spats are a bit dated
    If they are good enough for Hercule Poirot...

  8. #228

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,425

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Spats are a bit dated tbh mate ,you want to get yourself some Gazelle trainers !
    Wellies for me!

  9. #229

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,425

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecian_Matt View Post
    Great for him to be praised for his performance, he looked good on Saturday and certainly be in and around the 1st team next season.

    He certainly looked a much much better CB than the clown Seaborne, amount of mistakes and poor play he done on Saturday - He is surely only near the team for comedy and entertainment purposes.
    Think that's a bit harsh. I'm sure he tries his best, even if that is not good enough.

  10. #230

    Re: Luton Town vs Exeter City match day thread

    Brave Sir Paul dares to disagree with Pate

    https://www.dunstabletoday.co.uk/spo...tood-1-8365387

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •