• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luton Town vs Exeter City Prediction Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got a feeling we'll be coming home with a point at least from this. Heart says we'll win but head says draw.

2-2 Stockley and Holmes for us and Stacey can get one for them.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
They had a mixed January Luton - there without doubt the best attacking side in the league with the best striker in Danny Hylton and following defeat against Wycombe they can't afford another loss against a top 3 rival.....

I fear a tonking

3-0

Colesman Ballz

They had a mixed January Luton - there without doubt the best attacking side in the league with the best striker in Danny Hylton and following defeat against Wycombe they can't afford another loss against a top 3 rival.....

I fear a tonking

3-0
Seems our usual nemesis Mr Daniel "Thomas Daly" Hylton won't be doing any tonkin on Saturday though. Think he's injured, which is why they've just signed Jervis from Argiggle. !

grecIAN Harris

I'll take a draw but sneaky odd goal win isn't out of the equation.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems our usual nemesis Mr Daniel "Thomas Daly" Hylton won't be doing any tonkin on Saturday though. Think he's injured, which is why they've just signed Jervis from Argiggle. !
Hylton is "back in contention" for Saturday sorry to say.

Colesman Ballz

Hylton is "back in contention" for Saturday sorry to say.
Dam it ! Oh well lets hope it's a Tis type of "back in contention", as per JMT !

Ashford Grecian

4-1 Hatters

IndoMike

4-1 Hatters
That's my prediction, too, but with City you just never know.

Grecian_Matt

Going to this one, so hope my prediction isn't true.

I went for a 4-1 defeat in the prediction thread, and I still stand by that scoreline.

Our defence simply won't cope with them, I think it is time for Tisdale to roll back the years and play 5-3-2 so we have 3 centre backs and try our best to get them on the counter - So time to play Edwards and hope his pace will create a few chances.

Wycombe next week is our big game, and a must win against them.

Last edited: