Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The next five games

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

Re: The next five games

Accrington beating Swindon currently to jump into the automatic spots....

Three down two to go results so far going more or less to form and no reason why we should not get six points from the next two. It is a real log jam at the top at present with virtually every week different teams in second and third place. There is though one significant dark horse being Crawley. Since early December they have played twelve, lost three and won nine among them being a double over Accrington, Notts County away and Mansfield at home.

Funny team Port Vale, seemed to pick up after they beat us at The Park, on a terrible run now, but only since beating Luton 4:0!
    Last edited by STURTZ; 11 February 2018 at 20:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Three down two to go results so far going more or less to form and no reason why we should not get six points from the next two. It is a real log jam at the top at present with virtually every week different teams in second and third place. There is though one significant dark horse being Crawley. Since early December they have played twelve, lost three and won nine among them being a double over Accrington, Notts County away and Mansfield at home.
    See someone else is picking up on Creepy....Watched them a couple of times since they beat us and they are probably the form team in the league....

Must admit Crawley all of a sudden look cheeky outside bets - I reckon Lincoln given there final appearance at Wembley may consolidate in mid table

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    See someone else is picking up on Creepy....Watched them a couple of times since they beat us and they are probably the form team in the league....
    If you look at the first page of this very thread I did say look out for Crawley, although admittedly later on this thread I thought they'd lost their momentum due to a non-existent loss that I mentioned. Indo is the Man.. Stay tuned.

Still think Notts County are uncatchable Indo?

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    Still think Notts County are uncatchable Indo?
    Hehe. I've already prepared my resignation speech, Sturtz. Looks like I could be very wrong on that one. If City take their place I'll be happy. I am surprised they're going through a bit of slump, though.
    Last edited by IndoMike; 12 February 2018 at 20:33.

Impossible to call - from 2nd to 12th (Newport) I'd say are still in the playoff - promotion hunt...

Still fancy Lincoln, but hopefully we hang in there too. Saturday was my first live game this season, was really surprised at how slow we are to push up the field, a bit more positivity needed I reckon