• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The next five games

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
A time to enjoy, looking forward to the Mansfield game especially, the chance to really upset that prat Evans again, such a ****.
More importantly, are there arrangements in place to extend and reinforce the concrete piling of our brand new dug outs to accommodate the capacious rump of Mr E?

andrew p long

Andrew let me put it this way ... If a player isn't getting game time and has possibly had the nod he isn't going to be getting a few games and or probably not going to get signed for a longer term wouldn't you think the player would be "relieved" to be picked up by another club quickly so as to not miss out wages and let his fitness levels drop ?

As for the Herald they just love spinning anything bad towards Exeter City ! That's not just sport related , read some of their spin on the bus depot being rebuilt , the swimming pool still no further to being sorted etc etc.

And we may have gotten some money for him remember !
I agree with you that there was misquoting going on;the thrust of what I was trying to say was that Pete probably hadn't started it; he was quoting an existing misquote.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The Wycombe and Mansfield games are the biggest games In terms of sides we may rival for a playoff spot....

IndoMike

The Wycombe and Mansfield games are the biggest games In terms of sides we may rival for a playoff spot....
Huuuuuge games. And two managers who will referee the game from the sidelines. Hopefully the refs will be good enough.

Avening Posse

looking forward to following the scores of the competition tonight, things change quickly in League 2, especially this season

grecIAN Harris

You're worrying about play-off rivals?? Win the two games in hand (FGR and Yeovil at home) and I'm more concerned about who's doing what in the automatic slots. Ballaches to also rans like Wycombe and Mansfield with their obnoxious managers.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I think I would stop going if we had either Ainsworth or Evans at the club.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tonights matches are and my hopes but not expectatons :-
Lincoln V Newport - Draw
Coventry v Cambridge - Away win (unlikely but - Notts County!)
Luton v Wycombe - Ill tempered draw with several sending offs for both sides
Stevenage v Swindon- Home win
Yeovil v Grimsby - Away win for Les

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coventry are without Jones and Nazon and as such do not have the forward power of earlier in the season. Your away win prediction could be a good shout.

StroudGrecian

Coventry are without Jones and Nazon and as such do not have the forward power of earlier in the season. Your away win prediction could be a good shout.
Seems unlikely to me - Cambridge were widely tipped for promotion before the beginning of the season but they really have disappointed - most recently a 5-2 defeat at FGR.