• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

An away win

d3d4football

Hi all,

We discuss your away win at meadow lane in our latest podcast as there are now two automatic promotion places within touching distance of a number of teams in League Two. Have a listen:

http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-podcast-ep28-a-posh-play-off-push-deadly-dack-the-battle-of-field-mill/

hope you enjoy

James

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I know you're only trying to make a living and all but I do find it tedious that you expect we'd be interested in this.

scottus86

If you had read the forum, You'd have called this thread 'a win away'

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Having looked at the site, and had a quick listen to the way its presented, I think its an excellent well thought out presentation. It looks and sounds very profesional. Its a tough task to make everybody happy in the bottom two leagues, but they give it a good go. In hopefully the temporary absense of Kellows Bootlaces, its all we have. It would be helpful to know where in the one hour presentation our mention comes, since many might not want to play the whole program to find it. Excellent effort though.

suffolklad

Talking of Kellows Bootlaces any chance of it returning soon? I for one used to thoroughly enjoy the whole thing.

Having looked at the site, and had a quick listen to the way its presented, I think its an excellent well thought out presentation. It looks and sounds very profesional. Its a tough task to make everybody happy in the bottom two leagues, but they give it a good go. In hopefully the temporary absense of Kellows Bootlaces, its all we have. It would be helpful to know where in the one hour presentation our mention comes, since many might not want to play the whole program to find it. Excellent effort though.

nick_exmouth

Talking of Kellows Bootlaces any chance of it returning soon? I for one used to thoroughly enjoy the whole thing.
I quite enjoy 'Man in the Lion Mask' and 'Grecians Gossip' podcasts. Can sometimes be a little over positive and wary of criticism but give good service on the whole.

I miss Kellow's though!

hardi2b

Man in the Lion Mask' can be found where?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Man in the Lion Mask' can be found where?
Google is your friend

https://twitter.com/lionmaskpod

hardi2b

Thank you iscalad for the link, always keen to hear of anything pertaining to the club, although I find twitter somewhat messy or disjointed, despite that, always worth a look; as many before me I have to join in expressing a yearning for the Kellows Bootlace half hour; some times amusing as that provided by (for those old enough to recall) Tony Hancock.