• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I'm back...

felix

Sorry I’ve not been around Greeks, I’ve had to keep a low profile due to some important undercover work.

Been working closely with agent Reuben over the last few months as he seemed to have forgotten his mission.

Early season he was banging them in for you and you were top of the league. He even admitted to me that he was enjoying life at the building site. I have to admit that I was struggling to keep him on side. Fortunately, Mr. Tisfail overcame that problem for me. Since Stocky has been around you’ve slipped down the league and your form has reverted to, at best, mid table.

Agent Reuben has rekindled his love of green and is now committed to the original plan as you will see on the 31st January.

The second part of recent work has been rather difficult but now seems to be close to fruition. It is to engineer the offloading of one of our most inept players to you guys. Tisfail seems to have taken the bait and is about to “improve” your defensive shortcomings with the acquisition of Sokolik. This has not been an easy task as the player is completely useless.

Fortunately, Tisfail has been hoodwinked by the chance to sign a player from a higher league outfit who have consistently shown themselves to be superior to City. Was it 5-0 to us the last season that we were in the same league?

Anyway, guys please keep this to yourselves as I would hate all this undercover stuff to get into the public domain.

UTC.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lame.

The reason you haven't been posting is that your lot have been BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE and your pain was so great that you didn't have the bottle. Now you are no longer IN THE RELEGATION PLACES you're back.

Backbone magically returned.

felix

Lame.

The reason you haven't been posting is that your lot have been BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE and your pain was so great that you didn't have the bottle. Now you are no longer IN THE RELEGATION PLACES you're back.

Backbone magically returned.
Sorry BTF been too busy on my sabotage City duties to look at league 1, didn't realise we had been bottom.

Just checked current for the other day and was pleased to see that we were top on last 6 matches and 3rd on last 10.
Where are City since Reuben stopped being picked?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
City are fifth in L2 with a game in hand on three of the clubs above. But you knew that.

You also know that you haven't really been on any "sabotage " duties, have you ?

It's delusion felix. You live in Exeter and go to SJP because you enjoy it. You might hate yourself for it but, inside, a tiny part of you loves it when we score, it gives a moment of pleasure until you remind yourself that you were once green.

Look at yourself in the mirror felix, take a deep breath and say " My name is felix* and I'm a Grecian".

Using your real name here may help you.

felix

City are fifth in L2 with a game in hand on three of the clubs above. But you knew that.

You also know that you haven't really been on any "sabotage " duties, have you ?

It's delusion felix. You live in Exeter and go to SJP because you enjoy it. You might hate yourself for it but, inside, a tiny part of you loves it when we score, it gives a moment of pleasure until you remind yourself that you were once green.

Look at yourself in the mirror felix, take a deep breath and say " My name is felix* and I'm a Grecian".

Using your real name here may help you.
My real name is Felix.

And how dare you suggest that I haven't been on sabotage duties. I am not deluded, I have backed us to get promoted this year. That, my friend, is not the act of a deluded person.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh whoopy ****ing do.

Little kitty has crawled back through it flap. Has mumsy finally "ungrounded" you and given your laptop back, pus pus?

Colesman Ballz

Proudly wearing your green flea collar again today I presume. :p

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Are you off the soulless horseshoe tonight then Felix, Argyle flying and at home, what could possibly go wrong ?.....you guys love a tuesday night !!.....I bet you are all optimistic and assuming you will make the play offs what with your recent flukey run :)

felix

Are you off the soulless horseshoe tonight then Felix, Argyle flying and at home, what could possibly go wrong ?.....you guys love a tuesday night !!.....I bet you are all optimistic and assuming you will make the play offs what with your recent flukey run :)
Yep just back. Standard fare for us really.

You City guys just can't get it right can you?

Read Shrewsbury forum if you're interested in an unbiased assessment of us." Best team seen all season". Also, Blackburn "would not want to play Plymouth in the play-off"

Anyway, I see you and us are now both 8th in our respective leagues. Hey ho!

Taggy and Tisfail both relieved you're not in the play-offs, ***** scared of promotion at the building site I hear.

Last edited:

STURTZ

Got to say I've been impressed by Adams, built a fairly average team around Carey, stood his ground when things looked grim, ad managed to turn that ugly team into a winning unit. Good job he never landed Wheeler or they might actually have a chance this season.