Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm back...

Re: I'm back...

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    Don't get too carried away with yourself felix, you're still crap.
    But I can be happy in the knowledge that we'll never be as crap as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Avening Posse View Post
    Nothing short of phenomenal Graiser, have you been all the games ?, in your honest opinion do you think you will retain a play off spot ?.....
    I only missed the Wigan game (karma) but weíre now playing some good stuff, best Iíve seen us play for many years and itís difficult to see us getting beat at the moment, however i think most of us are in dream land and itís hard to think that we may stay in the play off places, so in answer to your question is ďIím buggered if I knowĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    felix , meant to add , Stockley used properly up front with the right support probably would clinch your own promotion this term!
    I donít think so, as Felix says the goals are spread throughout the team, Ryan Taylor may not be prolific but his hold up play is Bleddy good and heís been a menace with Cary and Lamieras buzzing around him.

Don't get too carried away with yourself felix, you're still crap.
    Itís very strange that for once we donít have great expectations but Iíll tell you this, at the moment weíre anything but crap!

Quote Originally Posted by graiser View Post
    It’s very strange that for once we don’t have great expectations but I’ll tell you this, at the moment we’re anything but crap!
    Good, hope you stay up, looking forward to beating you next season.

Good, hope you stay up, looking forward to beating you next season.
    Hmm! Even when we were playing defensively last season we still put 5 past you lot.

Chances of playing you next season are very slim cos we ain't going down and you don't want to go up. If we don't go up would love to play the Greek bottlers next season; easy points and such fun hearing how Tis got it wrong, Harley's a bottler, Pym is too short, Holmes is past it, Moxey not trying, James is rubbish, whatever happened to Sparkes, we would have beaten you if we had Wheeler, Watkins and Ampadu.

STURTZ, you're better off either switching to Chiefs (great team) or letting me get you a lovely green and white shirt and taking down the road to meet some great folk and enjoy some free flowing, attacking, winning football.

I'll even teach you some songs. We can start here:

WE'VE GOT CAREY......

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Watching the highlights from the weekend I see your player made the most of getting someone sent off !

Has adams told your lot to give other teams red cards ?

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Watching the highlights from the weekend I see your player made the most of getting someone sent off !

Has adams told your lot to give other teams red cards ?
    I think Bradley should have been sent off for headbutting Wyke's elbow...disgraceful.

Clearly not a proper chap.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Anyone read the bit in the Football league paper this weekend when Sheridan met Adams ?

Seemed quite funny but cant find it to post a link from their website.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Anyone read the bit in the Football league paper this weekend when Sheridan met Adams ?

Seemed quite funny but cant find it to post a link from their website.
    Why do I hear scarey music when I read this?