Thread: Oops!

Oops!

Again!

Pity was looking forward to 6 easy points next season.

Re: Oops!

And me, never mind there’s always Morecambe, Forest Green etc to look forward too.

Never mind lads, you can come down to join us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Terryhall View Post
    Never mind lads, you can come down to join us next season.
    I know you Exeter boys are a bit slow but next season your in L2 and we’re NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by graiser View Post
    I know you Exeter boys are a bit slow but next season your in L2 and we’re NOT.
    I didn't feel confident before the match to be honest, 2 years on the trot is gutting.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I didn't feel confident before the match to be honest, 2 years on the trot is gutting.
    All banter aside, I feel your pain, I was gutted when we also didn’t turn up in our playoff, coincidentally Boateng came in for criticism in that game, like he was running through treacle, from the sound of it he’s not had a good game today.

I for one am very worried if Tisdale does leave and with the exodus of the players reported next season could be a real struggle ,Boateng didn't have a great game but then he was not alone.Poor tactics today and Coventry were up for it and we were not.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I for one am very worried if Tisdale does leave and with the exodus of the players reported next season could be a real struggle ,Boateng didn't have a great game but then he was not alone.Poor tactics today and Coventry were up for it and we were not.
    I thought that Boateng tried very hard in the 1st half but Coventry had done their homework and had two or three on him very quickly every time that he got the ball. They cut the head off the snake and it worked.