• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

SSD issue 19 Sat 10 February 2018 vs Wycombe

SomeSunnyDay

Issue 19 of ECFC fanzine Some Sunny Day will be out on 10/2/18.

You can pre-order your posted copy HERE! or pick one up around SJP on the day for just £1.

If you are feeling opinionated or maybe you made a new year's resolution to try something new/volunteer your time, then we always love to hear from new contributors (as well as old ones!). Just send 500 words on an ECFC/football subject of your choice to [email protected] in the next week or so.

UTC! [ecfc]

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
The latest fanzine is currently at the printers. Just a reminder that it is out this Saturday for you to pick up a copy before the game. Lots to read and hopefully a few laughs :)

Subscribers copies will be posted out tomorrow. (y)

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
All advance copies have indeed been posted today. Happy reading! (boffin)

If you want to guarantee a copy but can't make the game then you can pre-order here before Saturday http://www.somesunnyday.org.uk/page8.html

Last edited:

Exe on Valdez

** Parks chair by letterbox **

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
**prays for postal efficiency**

SomeSunnyDay

Today's the day. A great new issue of the fanzine for you. Plenty to read for only a pound. See you there! [ecfc]

Exe on Valdez

Plenty to read for only a pound. [ecfc]
I endorse this. Very wide-ranging issue.(y)

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
All advance copies have indeed been posted today. Happy reading! (boffin)
Was just about to start complaining about its non-appearance when I realised it had fallen foul of (yet another) one of the wife's filing reorganisations. Now retrieved from under the toaster, along with all of last week's other post. :mad:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was just about to start complaining about its non-appearance when I realised it had fallen foul of (yet another) one of the wife's filing reorganisations. Now retrieved from under the toaster, along with all of last week's other post. :mad:
I have much sympathy with Her Ladyness of Stroud as post goes the same way in my own abode. Just glad your copy was located without recourse to any unnecessary and hurtful accusations.

Last edited:

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
I endorse this. Very wide-ranging issue.(y)
Thank you. Your cheque will follow.