• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FGR rearranged

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will be played on a Wednesday! 31 January to be precise.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
We always played midweek games on a Weds until the late 1980s

Boyo

I wonder what the logic of playing on the Wednesday is? Particularly given we don't have a game on the preceding Saturday.

eurogrecian

Difficult one for the Club to handle - 50% discount offered for those who bought tickets in advance for Boxing Day.
FGR fans who were there first time around get free tickets for the rematch.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder what the logic of playing on the Wednesday is? Particularly given we don't have a game on the preceding Saturday.
Tisdale's already got an after dinner business motivational at a regional Ted bakers pencilled in on the Tuesday, I heard.

grecianstew

Tisdale's already got an after dinner business motivational at a regional Ted bakers pencilled in on the Tuesday, I heard.
Please don't post stuff like that on here Edwin. Give it a couple hours till sunrise in Arizona and that will be repeated as FACT!!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's the evening with paul merson and ray parlour on the tuesday, which i guess is why we're playing on wednesday.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
FFS. Daughter is away all night on a school trip so I've said I'd take Mrs Manc out for a meal. Can anyone stand in for me?

Steve H

FFS. Daughter is away all night on a school trip so I've said I'd take Mrs Manc out for a meal. Can anyone stand in for me?
Which - Attending the match or wining and dining Mrs Manc??????

Last edited: