• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale away

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I will be back in the UK briefly in Feb, and can take in the Wycombe home game and this one. Anyone else going Port Vale away ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll be there, that freezing cold ground is the closest one to me in L2.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Waiting to see if I can have the Wednesday off.

Oldsmobile-88

Not a great lover of midweekers away nowadays,vowed that Crawley would be my last,but I have decided to drive to Crewe so highly unlikely to be at Vale Park..The drive back to Devon after the evening games,kill me these days.

Hopefully see you at the Wycombe game Gerry.

Avening Posse

Not a great lover of midweekers away nowadays,vowed that Crawley would be my last,but I have decided to drive to Crewe so highly unlikely to be at Vale Park..The drive back to Devon after the evening games,kill me these days.

Hopefully see you at the Wycombe game Gerry.
Okay Olds, will look out for you, do you still frequent the one behind the away end before and the Spot after ?

Oldsmobile-88

Okay Olds, will look out for you, do you still frequent the one behind the away end before and the Spot after ?
Yes mate..

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
As Madam will be at my Mum's for the half term and therefore no childcare responsibilities, I'm starting to think I may bunk off work early on the 13th and drive up there. No clap clap yet, but definitely on the radar!

picked two weeks hols to get in Port Vale, Mansfield, Crewe and Grimsby plus Luton earlier (all new grounds for myself and grandson Leon Laser Sinker......we is gonna be bizzy bauys !

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
99.999999% a clap clap now. Got a meeting with my solicitor at 1 then heading up after that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm a no. Managed to get Sunday off to go to a family wedding in Kentisbeare but no chance on getting Wednesday off. Wouldn't want to do this as a day trip with the car.