Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Port Vale away

Re: Port Vale away

I’ll be there for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H View Post
    99.999999% a clap clap now. Got a meeting with my solicitor at 1 then heading up after that.
    Car which was playing up is no longer playing up, ticket ordered, I'm there tomorrow.

Wrap up warm tonight - according to the BBC the temperature will be below zero by KO time!

Or just be like that Rangers fan at Ayr the other day. Only put a vest on when the snow came in.

I'll be making the shortish trip over the Peaks via Bakewell / Leek and bringing a mate along for this one. My first game for quite some months due to a pretty bad illness so back up and ready to go! Also looking forward to Lincoln too.

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    I'll be making the shortish trip over the Peaks via Bakewell / Leek and bringing a mate along for this one. My first game for quite some months due to a pretty bad illness so back up and ready to go! Also looking forward to Lincoln too.
    Glad you're better Lego.

Thanks Billy. Very kind mate.

I'm now able to get out and about as before and have planned a great day out with the family to Lincoln for that game as a 'proper' return!

Obviously come half two i'll meander down to Sincil Bank and leave the other half and kid to carry on shopping.

No clap for me for the rearranged fixture, sadly. Looking at being my "worst" season for away matches in a few years, mainly due to the unfortunate scheduling especially of all those away fixtures at the start of the season.

On the other hand I've been to more home games this season than usual thanks to having a mother moving to that neck of the woods. Cheltenham on Easter Monday is hopefully a clap clap for me.