• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Notts County Prediction thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tough one again.....

Jorge Grant - probably the best player in the division.

I'm going 2-0 defeat

ExeterCityLad

Either 3-1 or 4-1.

To us.

Notts County start looking over their shoulders.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
JMT will still be injured.
3-0 defeat and the away woes continue

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully we will stop the rot on the road soon, but this will be very tough. I’d be delighted with a point but I’m going to say we will lose 2-1. McAlinden consolation in the 93rd minute

Avening Posse

2-2 draw, 850 travellers, Stockley and Boateng, green shoots of belief begin to emerge

IndoMike

Think we'll get a thumping. Defense is scraggy, midfield not strong and attack almost non-existent. We're sure to win now...Up the City and right up County, or as dear old Don Arnold used to say, "Notts Counter" (along with "Monte Carlo Rallo" and other gems).

Colesman Ballz

You just know that Jon Stead is going to score against us !:(

IndoMike

You just know that Jon Stead is going to score against us !:(
I know we won't, but I think we should go for this with guns blazing. County are bound to score at least once so we'll need 2 or 3 goals to get a result.

Grecian_Matt

Can't see anything but another away defeat here.

Notts County 3 - 0 Exeter

Terryhall

We have to expect them to score at least one, meaning if we are going to win we have to expect to have to score at least two.

Lincoln and Cambridge showed that although they have a great side (and a strong manager in my opinion) if you get at them then you can get a result. If we are passive and reactive and stand off them then we will be in big trouble.

So if we take the game by the scruff of the neck, I think we'll have enough about us to win it 2-1. If we don't, it'll probably be a long 90 minutes and a long trip home with no points.

I'm feeling in positive mood though and think that grinding out a good win against Cov will give us a boost that will see us through here. 2-1 City, our goals from Holmes and Stockley.