• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

Well-known Exeweb poster
edwin_price;1696090. Needs better service and a suitable partner.[/QUOTE said:
for me that's the issue I think that Reid suited and complemented what we already have.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'd take Cureton at 43 over Simpson

Gordon Dale

Fareham Grecian......or Lee Bradbury !!!!!!Them were the days ....the best strike force city 'never had' .....' cause the Board wouldn't shell out £40k to Pompey prior to Vennables arrival . TV then went on to sell Lee to Man City for £2m or so if my memory serves me right ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps it’s as Manc says? If you were to pay two grand a week for a two year contract plus a hundred grand transfer fee that’s a £300k total package.
Makes sense but the article says"fee" which suggests that's what City paid Aberdeen.

Red Monster

Nichols seems a realistic target... done well for us, would suit playing with Stockley and has struggled a level up... on the bench for Rovers most weeks. Would probably command a small transfer fee, but what would he offer other than solving an immediate problem? Would prefer a more adventurous dip into non league for someone like Reise Allassani or Bruno Andrade at Boreham... but, probably dreaming. We need someone.
I expect Nichols is on a lot more money than we would want to pay.

malcolms

I expect Nichols is on a lot more money than we would want to pay.
As far as I'm aware we don't have a clue how much any of our players or management are paid or has something changed over Christmas?,

STURTZ

The boy scores goals and would work well around Stockley. You can keep hiding from the truth Sturtz but deep down you know it's true.
1 in 18 now for BR, I doubt their fans would be sorry to lose him.

Are we all so blinkered by now that we think the only players worth having have played for us before?

Last edited:

Red Monster

As far as I'm aware we don't have a clue how much any of our players or management are paid or has something changed over Christmas?,
So you think TN signed for Peterborough on less money than he was getting here do you ?

If you do you’ve lost the plot.

Colesman Ballz

You seem to constantly forget that it has been considerable time since you were on the Board at ECFC, and as such you have diddly squat entitlement to that information these days.

grecIAN Harris

1 in 18 now for BR, I doubt their fans would be sorry to lose him.

Are we all so blinkered by now that we think the only players worth having have played for us before?
Find me somebody similar then. It's that sort of striker who would thrive around Stockley.