Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayden Stockley

Re: Jayden Stockley

[QUOTE=edwin_price;1696090. Needs better service and a suitable partner.[/QUOTE]

for me that's the issue I think that Reid suited and complemented what we already have.

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

I'd take Cureton at 43 over Simpson

Fareham Grecian......or Lee Bradbury !!!!!!Them were the days ....the best strike force city 'never had' .....' cause the Board wouldn't shell out £40k to Pompey prior to Vennables arrival . TV then went on to sell Lee to Man City for £2m or so if my memory serves me right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Perhaps itís as Manc says? If you were to pay two grand a week for a two year contract plus a hundred grand transfer fee thatís a £300k total package.
    Makes sense but the article says"fee" which suggests that's what City paid Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by edwin_price View Post
    Nichols seems a realistic target... done well for us, would suit playing with Stockley and has struggled a level up... on the bench for Rovers most weeks. Would probably command a small transfer fee, but what would he offer other than solving an immediate problem? Would prefer a more adventurous dip into non league for someone like Reise Allassani or Bruno Andrade at Boreham... but, probably dreaming. We need someone.
    I expect Nichols is on a lot more money than we would want to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster View Post
    I expect Nichols is on a lot more money than we would want to pay.
    As far as I'm aware we don't have a clue how much any of our players or management are paid or has something changed over Christmas?,

Quote Originally Posted by grecIAN Harris View Post
    The boy scores goals and would work well around Stockley. You can keep hiding from the truth Sturtz but deep down you know it's true.
    1 in 18 now for BR, I doubt their fans would be sorry to lose him.

Are we all so blinkered by now that we think the only players worth having have played for us before?
    Last edited by STURTZ; 14 January 2018 at 17:49.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    As far as I'm aware we don't have a clue how much any of our players or management are paid or has something changed over Christmas?,
    So you think TN signed for Peterborough on less money than he was getting here do you ?

If you do you’ve lost the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    You seem to constantly forget that it has been considerable time since you were on the Board at ECFC, and as such you have diddly squat entitlement to that information these days.

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    1 in 18 now for BR, I doubt their fans would be sorry to lose him.

Are we all so blinkered by now that we think the only players worth having have played for us before?
    Find me somebody similar then. It's that sort of striker who would thrive around Stockley.