• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jayden Stockley

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ahh I dont tend to notice these things. Because of the drink innit.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is Brunt even fit enough for full training yet?
He's played in a couple of Under 23s matches, and reserve games.

huxwar

A friend of mine who is a swindon fan, reckoned last night that rumours are gathering pace of Jayden going to them!

They do have money to spend as the got a sell on percentage from Aden flint moving from BCFC to boro’

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A friend of mine who is a swindon fan, reckoned last night that rumours are gathering pace of Jayden going to them!

They do have money to spend as the got a sell on percentage from Aden flint moving from BCFC to boro’
He’s defo training with us today so hope it’s just nonsense!

ExeterCityLad

Who cares if 'they have money'?

He's contracted to us and we don't need any money. It would be a completely ridiculous decision for the club to sell our best player to a promotion rival in our league when we don't need any money.

huxwar

I don’t disagree, just passing on what I heard

Doug3101

A friend of mine, who is an idiot, told me the world was flat and he saw a very nice Dodo the other day.
Just passing on what my friend told me.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't consider transfer speculation in that way, spicy gossip over the summer doesn't do any harm in fact it's a bit of fun. Take a chill pill.

tonykellowfan

Who cares if 'they have money'?

He's contracted to us and we don't need any money. It would be a completely ridiculous decision for the club to sell our best player to a promotion rival in our league when we don't need any money.
Except if they offer silly money (such as 2m) then we will take it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stockley's a good player at this level, but he's not "no fee will tempt us" good... We'll never have a player in that category. If we get offered big money for Jayden, he'll be gone and rightly so. Also, the "big money" wouldn't be £2m big.