• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Notts County (a) 20th Jan

cannockred

Can all Grecians traveeling by train to this match by train, please check travel arrangements next week. Nottingham station is currently suffering a huge blaze, which has devastated the concourse. Cheers

RyanPugh

Can all Grecians traveeling by train to this match by train, please check travel arrangements next week. Nottingham station is currently suffering a huge blaze, which has devastated the concourse. Cheers
Saw this, I've booked my train tickets too. Hopefully it should be open again by then.

RyanPugh

The Travel Minister has said he is confident the station will be back up and running in a 'few days'.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
First away game for a few years - looking forward to it even though I will be in with the home supporters :((n)

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
First away game for a few years - looking forward to it even though I will be in with the home supporters :((n)
that's a shame - give us a big wave!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
that's a shame - give us a big wave!
Think I might have to sit on my hands in case we score - so this would make waving very difficult.
However, if we do get a last minute winner it may become obvious where I am :)

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that was a good weekend away..A great selection of unusual pubs,plus one of the best currys I have ever had(went to the same establishment twice it was that good).

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well that was a good weekend away..A great selection of unusual pubs,plus one of the best currys I have ever had(went to the same establishment twice it was that good).
Same for me various pubs visited (see last pub I visited thread elsewhere) I went for Chinese also very good indeed...........................