• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spare ticket BB

speedyflo

Due to the onset of d&v this evening :( it now looks like I, a genuine supporter, will extremely reluctantly now have to miss the game.

Is anybody in need of a spare ticket selling at face value for the game? It is for the BB adult.

I live in Chard or could arrange my wife to take the ticket down to Exeter this lunchtime when she goes down, could meet somewhere like services.

Please PM me - would rather it didnt go to waste.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Due to the onset of d&v this evening :( it now looks like I, a genuine supporter, will extremely reluctantly now have to miss the game.

Is anybody in need of a spare ticket selling at face value for the game? It is for the BB adult.

I live in Chard or could arrange my wife to take the ticket down to Exeter this lunchtime when she goes down, could meet somewhere like services.

Please PM me - would rather it didnt go to waste.
Are you on the Exeter City Supporters Discussion Group on facebook. ?

A good chance of off loading the ticket on that platform.

Stelios

Is speedyflo your username or the current state of your bowels?

Sorry :$