• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luton (a) Sat Feb 3rd

RyanPugh

Train up for this one, must be mad going Notts and Luton considering recent away form:S

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Snapped up a ticket earlier this week.... like the Close to the pitch feel of the place always a good atmosphere too.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Despite deciding that I wouldn't be going, I've just ordered a ticket! Guess I hate football free Saturdays.

Oldsmobile-88

The English Rose pub,which many Grecians have frequented in recent seasons is shut.(the old bill ran a coach from
there to the ground & back,to save any aggravation)

There is not much worth going to pub wise apparently(according to someone ‘in the know’) It would appear the only watering hole where Grecians will be made welcome near to the ground is The Conservative Club.A few supporters went in there last season..Don’t think Hant’s & Stroudy were in there.Could be wrong though..:D. :D :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We went drinking in Harpenden. Plenty of proper boozers there.

Ashford Grecian

Any with dart boards or pool do you know Hants?

Oldsmobile-88

A few lads I know are taking that option on Saturday.

Avening Posse

Went Bricklayers Arms 2 years on the trot, leave railway station by Hightown exit (as opposed to town centre exit) and is about 2 mins walk. Decent beer, traditional boozer, mix of locals and Luton fans (not pool and darts Ashford). Another option is drink in St Albans, that place is awash with very good boozers and is about 10-15 mins on the train from Luton.

Number13

Anyone know how many we sold for Saturday

Its a dump as has been stated above and on the day of that excellent come back win (Good Friday??), they only had one block open?

oldschool

Does anybody remember if the turnstiles are maned or just put the bar code in