• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Players Moving on Thread

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seaborne was brought in as a result of losing Croll and Brown leaving us with JMT and the unfit TAH. If JMT goes another CH will have to be brought in.
Matt Taylor to dust off his boots?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Matt Taylor to dust off his boots?
Wasn't convinced with bringing Seaborne back but even I don't think Matt would pull his boots back on tbh.

manc grecian

Wasn't convinced with bringing Seaborne back but even I don't think Matt would pull his boots back on tbh.
I was joking. Seaborne is looking like another lazy signing. I pray to God he isn't JMT s replacement.

Colesman Ballz

It might be a longshot, but I wouldn't rule it completely, especially if there is a FA Cup 3rd Round replay at the Hawthorns !!!!!!

And despite being old enough to make Kevin Ellison look like a mere spring chicken, PT still registers himself as player, I believe ! You have been warned ! :)

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I was joking. Seaborne is looking like another lazy signing. I pray to God he isn't JMT s replacement.
Standard stuff ain't it - if he's JMT replacement then that's classic Tisdale because there completely different players despite playing in the same position

I will never forget Tisdale saying players approach us we don't approach them - it makes a lot of sense

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Standard stuff ain't it - if he's JMT replacement then that's classic Tisdale because there completely different players despite playing in the same position

I will never forget Tisdale saying players approach us we don't approach them - it makes a lot of sense
I'm sure that's true. Agents hawk their players around all the time these days.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Lad at work today who doesn't get much wrong about city tells me JMT is off.....

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn't be surprised he will be a big loss if he goes - our most consistent player for the last couple of seasons and my favourite player at the moment

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think we'd sell him unless the fee was around 1m

manc grecian

Can move for free in the summer