Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: WBA streaming

  1. #1

    WBA streaming

    Happy new year to all exeweb members,if anybody is working on Saturday or unable to go to the match you will be able to watch it on your computer or phone via vipbox ,iptv or any football apps on android or iOS.UTC

  2. #2
    antman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Murcia, Spain
    Posts
    6,099

    Re: WBA streaming

    Yes, you can see from this Fox Sports USA schedule that the game will be televised in the States so there will be streams out there.

    https://www.foxsports.com/soccer/schedule

  3. #3
    Cheshire Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: WBA streaming

    Thanks lads

    Read on FB today someone touting two tickets for the bank...85, so streaming it is

  4. #4

  5. #5
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    35,411

    Re: WBA streaming

    If you're going to put any link to any streaming site then make sure it is a legal one. Any other one gets you banned from Exeweb. Sorry, this rule has to be tough otherwise it's goodbye Exeweb.

  6. #6
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    2,986

    Re: WBA streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Grecian View Post
    Thanks lads

    Read on FB today someone touting two tickets for the bank...85, so streaming it is
    Why not take em back to the club to re sell to an actual City fan ? F******* money grabbers.

  7. #7

    Re: WBA streaming

    So, so selfish. The only people who have been unable to buy tickets for this match are those who have been camped on Mars for the past two weeks and WBA fans seeking to gain access to parts of the stadium they shouldn't be in. To give the latter an opportunity to purchase BB tickets for the sake of a few quid is shameful.

  8. #8
    007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    9,259

    Re: WBA streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    If you're going to put any link to any streaming site then make sure it is a legal one. Any other one gets you banned from Exeweb. Sorry, this rule has to be tough otherwise it's goodbye Exeweb.
    Just out of interest and without meaning offence, how does one define a legal stream or an illegal stream?

  9. #9
    flakey pasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Keeping the faith.
    Posts
    3,673

    Re: WBA streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Why not take em back to the club to re sell to an actual City fan ? F******* money grabbers.
    Absolutely. Really greedy behaviour.

  10. #10

    Re: WBA streaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Russell View Post
    So, so selfish. The only people who have been unable to buy tickets for this match are those who have been camped on Mars for the past two weeks and WBA fans seeking to gain access to parts of the stadium they shouldn't be in. To give the latter an opportunity to purchase BB tickets for the sake of a few quid is shameful.
    Are Big Bank tickets not only numbered, but like stand seats, have names printed on them too ? I am sure that the club are logging all ticket sales, so if anyone can get a screen shot of the actual tickets and pass it to the club, appropriate measures can be taken, as has been done in the past. Certainly likely to be banned from buying tickets in the future !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •