• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City F.C. v Barnet F.C. Matchday Vlog

Loudmouth_BFC

Exeter City F.C. 2 v Barnet F.C. 1 | One hot day doesn't make a summer | Matchday Vlog (30/12/17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6sLftOwxgg

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Always like your vlogs , maybe City are just one of those teams that BFC cant get anything from.

Good luck mate.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very good vlog as usual LoudmouthBFC.

The last away win you mention in 2004 was a strange one.
It was the last home match in charge for the late Eamonn Dolan who was fantastic for us in a time of crisis.
He got a standing ovation after the match and is fondly remembered by us and Reading.

Thanks to our redevelopment there'll always be some Barnet in our away end.

Loudmouth_BFC

Always like your vlogs , maybe City are just one of those teams that BFC cant get anything from.

Good luck mate.

Cheers mate.

Loudmouth_BFC

Very good vlog as usual LoudmouthBFC.

The last away win you mention in 2004 was a strange one.
It was the last home match in charge for the late Eamonn Dolan who was fantastic for us in a time of crisis.
He got a standing ovation after the match and is fondly remembered by us and Reading.

Thanks to our redevelopment there'll always be some Barnet in our away end.

Thanks mate, well if we are somehow in the same league next season. Maybe we might get that long awaited win away HAHA. Happy New Year. All the best for the season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It surprises me that Barnet have fallen so far since we played at the Hive towards the start of the season. Easily one of the best teams I'd seen this season.

fred binneys head

I also really enjoy your vlogs Loudmouth, especially when we win 2-1, which we always do :)

LOG

I wonder where the name Loudmouth comes from? :)

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
It surprises me that Barnet have fallen so far since we played at the Hive towards the start of the season. Easily one of the best teams I'd seen this season.
Me too, I predicted great things for them after watching the stream of the away game. Seems in hindsight they have good stuff going forward but tend to collapse a bit at the back. A work in progress I suppose.

Andy Holloway

Sadly not able to open this fully but.......could you use a more up to date photo of SJP, the one you are using is at least 'ancient' as it was taken before the pitch was moved towards the BB/Grandstand!