Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA Prediction Thread

Re: WBA Prediction Thread

Seeing as we can't defend for toffee then we are bound to concede 1.......however I predict we will get 2 from Mac and TAH to set up an away day with spurs in round 4.
    6134 witnesses

0 - 6 away win.

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf View Post
    0 - 6 away win.
    Or.... with a new manager: 1 - 1

Perhaps Tis has been a sly old fox today knowing that West Brom would have been watching us. Those scouts will go back to Pardew saying how we've a clueless manager who selects a team of plodders and that any team with a bit of go about them could take us to the cleaners. Ha! Will THEY be in for a shock on Saturday.

Masterstroke.

I doubt that The Cheese will be sporting Baggy Trousers on Saturday.

I fear a City 0 WBA 2 defeat
    Last edited by Alistair20000; 02 January 2018 at 00:50.

Quote Originally Posted by ecfc70 View Post
    Seeing as we can't defend for toffee then we are bound to concede 1.......however I predict we will get 2 from Mac and TAH to set up an away day with spurs in round 4.
    6134 witnesses
    And WBA can't attack for toffee! Honestly can't see us getting anything from this match cos WBA is a pretty physical side that might knock us about a bit. Would love to be proven wrong.

I think it will be 0-1. We will play really well but WBA will have a mean defence and we won’t be able to break them down. They will then grab a late winner.

If he picks a properly balanced team I would expect us to give them a game but lose narrowly, but if he plays 8 defenders, 1 midfielder and 1 striker and tries to adopt some weird game plan he read about in a Hungarian manual written in 1925 which none of the players really understand I suspect we will lose more heavily ?. Just my amateur view mind, best to leave these things to the professionals

Quote Originally Posted by Avening Posse View Post
    If he picks a properly balanced team I would expect us to give them a game but lose narrowly, but if he plays 8 defenders, 1 midfielder and 1 striker and tries to adopt some weird game plan he read about in a Hungarian manual written in 1925 which none of the players really understand I suspect we will lose more heavily ?. Just my amateur view mind, best to leave these things to the professionals
    So if I've got you right. Play a balanced team and lose narrowly or maybe, just maybe - using a weird Hungarian manual which the players may understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    So if I've got you right. Play a balanced team and lose narrowly or maybe, just maybe - using a weird Hungarian manual which the players may understand?
    It was in jest, Tis and the coaches are not fluent in Hungarian