• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Going to the loo in lesson time

Missexeter92

I teach year 2, and don't let children go to the toilet during lessons. Would you have a problem with this rule if it was your child?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Welcome to exeweb, quality first post.

contrabombarde

Indeed welcome to Exeweb but not sure whether you are taking the pi$$ if you will excuse the pun.

Spoonz Red E

I teach year 2, and don't let children go to the toilet during lessons. Would you have a problem with this rule if it was your child?
Yes, I'd have a problem with you referring to my child as the toilet and the child being distanced from the other children.

Swanaldo

I would have thought there was some sort of support network within the school that you could turn to for advise, y'know, rather than the little-used, off-topic section of a fourth-tier tinpot football club's unoffical website (itself a shadow of the greatness it once knew). No offence, like.

Anyhoo, my advice is this: deny all the children toilet visitation rights. The ones that **** themselves were the ones that actually needed to go and can probably be trusted in future.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
What's 'year 2'?

Swanaldo

What's 'year 2'?
It's Devonian for 'near' and 'far'.

dontpassback

Yes I would have a problem with it !

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hey teacher, leave the kids alone.

Angus

You sir are scum. I'd walk in and punch you in the Swede for not letting my kid go to the toilet.

Also congratulations on teaching year 2.

Maybe one day you'll finish your teaching degree