Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: New signings on the way!!

Re: New signings on the way!!

Good to see City showing some ambition but I think we could do far worse than trying to get WBA’s agreement to extend Kane and Edwards loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Good to see City showing some ambition but I think we could do far worse than trying to get WBA’s agreement to extend Kane and Edwards loan.
    think it's already sorted

Good news. We need to get rid of the considerable amount of dead wood. The squad is too big for City in League 2.

Intriguing to know who Tis has his sights on he mentioned a couple of signings two or three time recently get the feeling he knows who he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devon View Post
    Intriguing to know who Tis has his sights on he mentioned a couple of signings two or three time recently get the feeling he knows who he wants.
    yeah , normally it's either no i doubt it or something similar. And I'm wondering if reidy will be doing the off ?

Quote Originally Posted by The deluder View Post
    Good news. We need to get rid of the considerable amount of dead wood. The squad is too big for City in League 2.
    How can you possibly have too large a squad?

The January window usually makes me think about who we will lose.Maybe Tis has some prior warning about a couple of players he will be losing and he is basing his shopping list on that?

Quote Originally Posted by LDNGrecian View Post
    How can you possibly have too large a squad?
    Too many players causes unrest particularly amongst those who aren't getting into the starting 11 and those not in the matchday squad. It leads to problems with the Manager unable to find his best 11 and sticking with them when he has another 15 not getting in the team

Quote Originally Posted by Saint James View Post
    Too many players causes unrest particularly amongst those who aren't getting into the starting 11 and those not in the matchday squad. It leads to problems with the Manager unable to find his best 11 and sticking with them when he has another 15 not getting in the team
    same old same old, small squad you have 6 or 7 being 'unhappy'. however a large squad hopefully stops injury crisis's like the one that caused us to be at the bottom of the league last season. me i'de go large squad all day long.

It doesn't matter who we sign, if the manager's tactics of route one don't change and he persists with playing players out of position. Offload Simpson, Brunt or Reid and get a decent pacey forward into the team.