Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: New signings on the way!!

Re: New signings on the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by bristol grecian View Post
    Steven Caulker anyone? Now a free agent, and Tisdale may be able to show him vision down here to help him.
    Really? He was the next good thing out of Spurs not so long back, the new Ledley King even, and then he disappeared via Cardiff and QPR due to mental issues IIRC.
    Last edited by grecIAN Harris; 28 December 2017 at 17:59.

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Rumour (ONLY RUMOUR) on the QPR ****ter account that he's gone to join his old pal Brenda at Celtic.

Shameful, if true, that we can't even compete with a bunch of Caledonian minnows when it comes to attracting players.

Quote Originally Posted by bristol grecian View Post
    Steven Caulker anyone? Now a free agent, and Tisdale may be able to show him vision down here to help him.
    Ten years down the line and you may be onto something.

When does the transfer window open?

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    When does the transfer window open?
    Monday January 1 at 00:01.

It closes January 31 at 11pm.

I've said it before but this is the first time Tisdale is under pressure to make a decent signing the fans would like due to his reasons for higher ticket pricing in the WBA game. He should have shut his mouth and just let the tickets be more pricey.

He's under pressure to a make decent signing to boost our playoff chances yes. But will we get the right one , there's the question.
    Our squad is already player heavy maybe too we need to shed a few square pegs ourselves.

Results have deteriorated rapidly since the four signings in August. Could be just a Coincidence of course, but I still don’t think the manager knows what his best team is yet, so I’m not sure adding one or two more players is going to solve anything...

Quote Originally Posted by paperclip View Post
    Results have deteriorated rapidly since the four signings in August. Could be just a Coincidence of course, but I still don’t think the manager knows what his best team is yet, so I’m not sure adding one or two more players is going to solve anything...
    More players seems to equal more confusion.

With regards to our loan signings, both look like good players however what are we waiting for ?? Our time with them is now, it is unlikely they will be with us long term so unless we are going to start utilising them a lot more over the next few months what is the point.

Our team is crying out for more pace and vibrancy, both of these lads offer that, time to use it.
    Last edited by The Proper Chap; 30 December 2017 at 12:26.

Quote Originally Posted by grecIAN Harris View Post
    Really? He was the next good thing out of Spurs not so long back, the new Ledley King even, and then he disappeared via Cardiff and QPR due to mental issues IIRC.
    TAH was apparently the next Ledley King according to some, I wonder how injury prone Caulker is.