Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: WBA Arrangements

Re: WBA Arrangements

Very complicated this thread, think I will just pay on the gate.....

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Yes, like those from the West Midlands are renowned for their intellectual superiority.
    Ar, yowm right, they ay theek. Any rowd up, they'm a bostin lot an they bay brummies neitha.

Quote Originally Posted by iscalad View Post
    They were from Hampshire.
    I was very aware of that. I was thinking of the Infamous "Trogg Tape", I don't know if you ever got to hear it, but in case you didn't here is the gist of it. In the middle of a recording session, things weren't going too well, and the whole thing descended into a bitter argument and infighting. This was conducted in their broad agricultural Hampshire accents, which at times even Mick Channon would have had difficulty understanding ! Of course it was interspersed with a good deal of Anglo Saxon which again was of a very "agricultural" nature !
    It turned out that the engineer had left the tapes running and recorded the whole lot ! So numerous bootleg tapes ended up being made and were circulated round the music business and played at parties to much mirth and amusement ! I was fortunate to hear it, and it was absolutely hilarious !
    No doubt the band weren't that amused though, and were careful not to make the same mistake again !

Everyone please note that WBA tickets ordered over the Christmas break for collection will not be available at tomorrow’s game - as information from club website:
    WEST BROM TICKET UPDATE

Please note that due to Christmas closing hours, West Bromwich Albion ticket collections will not be available at the Forest Green game but will be available from reception from the 27th, and before the Barnet game on Saturday. Please note that, while you can purchase tickets for the West Brom game online, you will also not be able to purchase tickets for the West Brom game in person at Tuesday's game. In-person sales for phase 4 will start at 10am on Wednesday, December 27, from the ticket booth at St James Park, as normal. Thank you for your support.

Update: All WBA tickets ordered since Friday for collection have been printed so ready for people to pick up from the ticket booth. We suggest if you can pick up before Saturday it may avoid the match day queues.

Have we really not sold out yet??

Quote Originally Posted by denzel View Post
    Have we really not sold out yet??
    Despite buying most my tickets online the WBA match is STILL a restricted event for me according to the Ticket website so it won't let me have any...........so grandson ( season ticket holder) and I have said a***holes to it and we'll watch it in a warm pub somewhere else and save a small packet.

Quote Originally Posted by RebornKirtonRed View Post
    Despite buying most my tickets online the WBA match is STILL a restricted event for me according to the Ticket website so it won't let me have any...........so grandson ( season ticket holder) and I have said a***holes to it and we'll watch it in a warm pub somewhere else and save a small packet.
    There is of one major flaw in your plan, ie that it is not being shown on live TV ! Likewise it is not being shown on i-follow either as they do not have the rights to the FA Cup, so a weekend trip abroad is not an option either !

The best you can hope for in your "warm pub" is to listen in to Radio Devon match commentary as you sup your beverage of choice, as long as you take with you the necessary equipment to do so !

Why not contact the very helpful people at the Club and see if they can sort tickets for you ?

It's your choice of course although the match is not televised so I'm not sure which warm pub will be showing it.

The usual reason for the 'restricted event' problem is having more than one registered customer record on our system and trying to buy on the 'wrong' one.
    Apologies if you'd had difficulty - but if you change your mind an email to [email protected] can solve the online problems you're having or a phone call to 01392 411243 (opt 2) will mean you can order by phone.

Really don't know where to start with this. Just sounds like you can't be bothered