Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: What are you doing on January 6th ?

  1. #1

    What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Enjoy your relegation six pointer with Bury at Gnome Park Greenies !

  2. #2

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    Enjoy your relegation six pointer with Bury at Gnome Park Greenies !
    Awfully nice of you old chap

  3. #3

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    Enjoy your relegation six pointer with Bury at Gnome Park Greenies !
    We did, thank you very much, did you enjoy yours ?

  4. #4
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    3,651

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by graiser View Post
    We did, thank you very much, did you enjoy yours ?
    Not a bad day out tbh and lets face it the cup games are the only time a Prem club is going to be in Devon ! We got more chance of ever getting into that league than your bunch of donkeys !

  5. #5

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Not a bad day out tbh and lets face it the cup games are the only time a Prem club is going to be in Devon ! We got more chance of ever getting into that league than your bunch of donkeys !
    Still hungover from last night are we ?

  6. #6

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by graiser View Post
    Still hungover from last night are we ?
    Credit where it's due Graiser, congratulations on beating Bury and your giddying rise into the top half of the table, although I've heard disturbing rumours that Derriford A&E, has been overwhelmed in the past twenty four hours with hordes of Janners with nosebleeds.

    I am sure however that many would have preferred to have been watching a FA Cup tie against a Premiership side, in front of full house at Gnome Park ? Certainly Harry Potter would have welcomed the chance to top up his pension pot once again, he might even have got to the stage where he could actually get around to building something for a change !

  7. #7
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    3,651

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Now that is funny CB ....... Plotter doesn't have any money to put into that place , he prefers to play with other people's money.

  8. #8

    Re: What are you doing on January 6th ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    Credit where it's due Graiser, congratulations on beating Bury and your giddying rise into the top half of the table, although I've heard disturbing rumours that Derriford A&E, has been overwhelmed in the past twenty four hours with hordes of Janners with nosebleeds.

    I am sure however that many would have preferred to have been watching a FA Cup tie against a Premiership side, in front of full house at Gnome Park ? Certainly Harry Potter would have welcomed the chance to top up his pension pot once again, he might even have got to the stage where he could actually get around to building something for a change !
    Your right there bud 😜
    https://goo.gl/images/7TCHJ8
    Last edited by graiser; 09 January 2018 at 19:03.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •