• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What are you doing on January 6th ?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Enjoy your relegation six pointer with Bury at Gnome Park Greenies !

graiser

Awfully nice of you old chap

graiser

We did, thank you very much, did you enjoy yours ?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
We did, thank you very much, did you enjoy yours ?
Not a bad day out tbh and lets face it the cup games are the only time a Prem club is going to be in Devon ! We got more chance of ever getting into that league than your bunch of donkeys !

graiser

Not a bad day out tbh and lets face it the cup games are the only time a Prem club is going to be in Devon ! We got more chance of ever getting into that league than your bunch of donkeys !
Still hungover from last night are we ?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Still hungover from last night are we ?
Credit where it's due Graiser, congratulations on beating Bury and your giddying rise into the top half of the table, although I've heard disturbing rumours that Derriford A&E, has been overwhelmed in the past twenty four hours with hordes of Janners with nosebleeds.

I am sure however that many would have preferred to have been watching a FA Cup tie against a Premiership side, in front of full house at Gnome Park ? Certainly Harry Potter would have welcomed the chance to top up his pension pot once again, he might even have got to the stage where he could actually get around to building something for a change !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Now that is funny CB ....... Plotter doesn't have any money to put into that place , he prefers to play with other people's money.

graiser

Credit where it's due Graiser, congratulations on beating Bury and your giddying rise into the top half of the table, although I've heard disturbing rumours that Derriford A&E, has been overwhelmed in the past twenty four hours with hordes of Janners with nosebleeds.

I am sure however that many would have preferred to have been watching a FA Cup tie against a Premiership side, in front of full house at Gnome Park ? Certainly Harry Potter would have welcomed the chance to top up his pension pot once again, he might even have got to the stage where he could actually get around to building something for a change !
Your right there bud 😜
https://goo.gl/images/7TCHJ8

Last edited: