• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v FGR FA Cup 2nd Rnd Replay MDT.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Someone has to do it.
I still think we should take the Cup seriously and we need a win to get some positive momentum. I would never bet on City winning any one game but expect we can get through.
Hope it's a good game for the 3000 shiverers : don't forget to take your hip flasks.
Please win you Reds.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Would love to be there for this game, but will be working. Hope I can catch some of the game on iFollow.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2017/12/11/next-up-exeter-vs-forest-green-fa-cup-replay/

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Damn right we should take it seriously Mike, all out for the win I say.

As for the temperature, and it is cold too, I feel for the Veggie Heads' fans as the only vegan I ever met was always whinging about being cold.

Whatever it takes you Reds, just win.

PeteUSA

Would love to be there for this game, but will be working. Hope I can catch some of the game on iFollow.
It'll be commentary only again on iFollow wont it?

Rog H K

This game has got to be worth at the very least £77,000 for winning. (Fag packet £50k gate money v WBA and £27k for getting Rd3). Really do hope everyone pulls their weight. Bookies have us at outright favourites at 4/6, some offering 4/1 for FGR. Wish I was as confident as them. Grabbed 28/1 for the 4-1]:)( all going the way of AS7 if it comes in). Just a quick reminder that on the 50th minute today we shall be remembering City fans Barry( Baz le con) Thompson who sadly lost his battle with cancer over the weekend and I found out yesterday the sad news of the Passing of Rachel Gale. Two huge Grecian fans who I and many of us knew very well in and around ECFC home and away and will be missed massively, so a big (clap) please for them. My condolences to all their family and friends. UTC lets get this job done.

Avening Posse

6.45am kick off for me which is infinitely better than 2am which is it on a Saturday, looking forward to some live commentary :)

PeteUSA

6.45am kick off for me which is infinitely better than 2am which is it on a Saturday, looking forward to some live commentary :)
Okay AP, I'll ask you. I take it that commentary is all thats available, like the first game, or do you know different?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Ifollow are only allowed to stream league matches so audio commentary only tonight Pete.

Terryhall

Nervously confident, if that even is a thing. Confident as I'd like to think our squad is strong enough to win this one - nervous as we seem to be fragile at the moment, e.g. when we concede one, more seem to follow. Hoping for a nice routine home win with no injuries please.

Avening Posse

Okay AP, I'll ask you. I take it that commentary is all thats available, like the first game, or do you know different?
I'm really not sure Pete. I subscribed to the old system, and when Iplayer came in, I did not take up the option for watching games live as they are mostly at 2am for me. When we play night games I go onto Ifollow (I think it automatically updated from the old system), and it allows me to listen to the matches live. Haven't a clue why, am assuming as I had signed up on the old system and because I did not cancel a direct debit it just treats me like a UK customer. Sorry if this doesn't help very much :)