• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFCNursey : RIP

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
It comes with sadness to share that our dear friend Rachel Gale sadly died on Sunday.

She was a beautiful, kind woman who was generous, thoughtful and became a blessing to all who she met.

I will miss her enormously

Its true so true that....

Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Re: Ecfc nursey

Aye, she was a gem. The first Exewebber I got to know when I joined. Always a pleasure to meet up with her when I was in Exeter and, ironically, she was a great help and a stalwart when my Step-Mum passed on a little while ago. I'll certainly miss her. Rachel had a heart the size of Wonford and a sense of humour to match.
Much love to you, ECFC Nursey! You'll be sorely missed x.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
As I mentioned on another thread - she was a terrific lady & a joy to spend time with - it's always the good ones who go young

Antony Moxey

Terrible news. Nursery was someone always willing to help others and it was a genuine pleasure to know her. She will be sorely missed by all who were proud to call her a friend. Like Baz, she leaves us far, far too early. RIP Rach x

manc grecian

Gutted about this. Remember when I broke my wrist and she didn't even think twice about coming round to babysit so my missus could drive me to hospital. A heart of gold and a great laugh.

Take care up there.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Met Nursey a few times and always had a good laugh with her.

You'll be missed girl .

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
It was a huge pleasure to know her and call her a friend - she had a heart of gold and was a pleasure to share so many laughs and memories with her. A bubbly personality who will be sorely missed, who was always there if you needed a chat.

RIP Rach, sleep tight x

fred binneys head

Blimey, I never met her but remember her well on here. May she rest in peace and much love to all of you that knew her - I seem to remember RAWZ and Looby were close to her. My heart goes out to all her friends and family.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sad news. I only met her once but she was at the heart of exeweb when I joined and a good friend to so many on here. RIP

Grecian2K

That is sad news indeed. Nursery always managed to keep some of us more disperputable RAWZtourists in order back in the olden days!!!
She will be sorely missed.