• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Perryman retiring

Red Bill

According to the Times SP will be retiring at the end of the season. Could this herald changes at the top? Discuss!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Steve Perry man retiring

According to the Times SP will be retiring at the end of the season. Could this herald changes at the top? Discuss!
Link / quote?

Red Bill

Perhaps a mod could fix the involuntary mister in the thread title due to predictive text!

Red Bill

Link / quote?
This was posted on gnet by Neil LM. There is a photo attached to his post of the article but i'm sorry I don't know how to link to it.

Red Bill

I hope this works

Last edited:

Red Bill

This was posted on gnet by Neil LM. There is a photo attached to his post of the article but i'm sorry I don't know how to link to it.
one more go then!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=933&d=1512919500

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

Last edited:

denzil

Still find it hard to believe that we've had an ex player of the calibre of Steve Perryman at the Club for nigh on 20 years !!! He will be missed.

I await the trolls who will start saying how much he has taken out of ECFC but then how much has he actually contributed in know how ?

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Still find it hard to believe that we've had an ex player of the calibre of Steve Perryman at the Club for nigh on 20 years !!! He will be missed.

I await the trolls who will start saying how much he has taken out of ECFC but then how much has he actually contributed in know how ?
If memory serves me correctly he first became involved in Noel Blake’s time helping to sort out the defensive problems that we had then.

IMO we have been fortunate in having such an experienced and universally liked individual at the Club who has quietly contributed considerably to the rebuilding and stabilisation of the Club. No one is indispensable but I feel sure that with the wealth of knowledge he has of the “beautiful game” he will be missed.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anyone who has taken the time to have a yap with Steve will know what a thoroughly decent guy he is and as been said a wealth of knowledge that will be greatly missed when he leaves us.

Always has time to spare when approached either at the CnF , SJP or even just walking round town.

Good luck Steve in whatever you do as and when you leave us.