Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Perryman retiring

Steve Perryman retiring

According to the Times SP will be retiring at the end of the season. Could this herald changes at the top? Discuss!

Re: Steve Perry man retiring

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bill View Post
    According to the Times SP will be retiring at the end of the season. Could this herald changes at the top? Discuss!
    Link / quote?

Perhaps a mod could fix the involuntary mister in the thread title due to predictive text!

Quote Originally Posted by John William View Post
    Link / quote?
    This was posted on gnet by Neil LM. There is a photo attached to his post of the article but i'm sorry I don't know how to link to it.

I hope this works

Last edited by Red Bill; 10 December 2017 at 15:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bill View Post
    This was posted on gnet by Neil LM. There is a photo attached to his post of the article but i'm sorry I don't know how to link to it.
    one more go then!

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/attachm...3&d=1512919500

Last edited by iscalad; 10 December 2017 at 16:29.

Still find it hard to believe that we've had an ex player of the calibre of Steve Perryman at the Club for nigh on 20 years !!! He will be missed.

I await the trolls who will start saying how much he has taken out of ECFC but then how much has he actually contributed in know how ?
    Last edited by denzil; 10 December 2017 at 18:15.

Quote Originally Posted by denzil View Post
    Still find it hard to believe that we've had an ex player of the calibre of Steve Perryman at the Club for nigh on 20 years !!! He will be missed.

I await the trolls who will start saying how much he has taken out of ECFC but then how much has he actually contributed in know how ?
    If memory serves me correctly he first became involved in Noel Blake’s time helping to sort out the defensive problems that we had then.

IMO we have been fortunate in having such an experienced and universally liked individual at the Club who has quietly contributed considerably to the rebuilding and stabilisation of the Club. No one is indispensable but I feel sure that with the wealth of knowledge he has of the “beautiful game” he will be missed.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Re: Steve Perryman retiring

Anyone who has taken the time to have a yap with Steve will know what a thoroughly decent guy he is and as been said a wealth of knowledge that will be greatly missed when he leaves us.

Always has time to spare when approached either at the CnF , SJP or even just walking round town.

Good luck Steve in whatever you do as and when you leave us.