• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green v City - Not available on iFollow

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just checked iFollow on the OS, and our game is only on offer with live commentary. No live visuals on this one it seems; not for expats anyway. I shouldnt have banked on it being on since the first two rounds weren't. If anybody knows of a means of watching it other than iFollow (kosher of course!) than please let us know.

For the record, I am thoroughly pi'ssed off that the club got involved with this iFollow shower, and took away the many benefits that Grecian Player had to offer! Why get involved with a system that doesnt offer cup matches of any kind? What if we go on a run like we did in the 80's? It makes me sick!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
The FA Cup isn't an EFL competition so they're not allowed to show it on their iFollow service.

Exehausted

Just checked iFollow on the OS, and our game is only on offer with live commentary. No live visuals on this one it seems; not for expats anyway. I shouldnt have banked on it being on since the first two rounds weren't. If anybody knows of a means of watching it other than iFollow (kosher of course!) than please let us know.

For the record, I am thoroughly pi'ssed off that the club got involved with this iFollow shower, and took away the many benefits that Grecian Player had to offer! Why get involved with a system that doesnt offer cup matches of any kind? What if we go on a run like we did in the 80's? It makes me sick!
What??? You get the chance to watch all 46 League games for about $120, less than $3 a game and you're moaning. Us pats (I assume that's what we must be called, seeing as you are an ex pat) don't get the chance to do this. Our only live TV is if we are chosen for a live Cup game.

PeteUSA

What??? You get the chance to watch all 46 League games for about $120, less than $3 a game and you're moaning. Us pats (I assume that's what we must be called, seeing as you are an ex pat) don't get the chance to do this. Our only live TV is if we are chosen for a live Cup game.
Do you really think I shell out $120 up front when I dont know how the season will ultimately go? I pay $7 a game, on a pay as you watch basis. That way, if we fall away from the playoff spots and start playing crap, I stop paying to watch, simple.

Matt Russell

Do you really think I shell out $120 up front when I dont know how the season will ultimately go? I pay $7 a game, on a pay as you watch basis. That way, if we fall away from the playoff spots and start playing crap, I stop paying to watch, simple.
A great financial strategy. 20 x 7 = $140. You're clearly on a winner!

PeteUSA

Do you constantly watch for me to post, or is there some kind of telepathy involved? IMHO you evoke nothing but nastiness, and once again you make a point based on your not so subtle style of attempted one-upmanship. It beggars belief that you haven't been asked to follow the sites guidelines and try to cut back on the obvious vitriol you emit.

Jazzi

Many of us delight in your posts PeteUSA.
Always well thought out, clearly objective and mostly utterly priceless.

Exe on Valdez

You are a true fan.

We lose a few games and who is going to give our keeper constructive criticism?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
And there you have it in 1 post why sometimes you get a backlash from other people on this forum !

You start a thread to moan about the iplayer not being available for 1 game and all hell breaks loose , Not only that but you criticize the club for not using Grecian player when before others were doing the same for that service.

People pay more than $7 to attend a game whether we are playing good or bad and yet if we start to play "crap" then you don't bother, Sorry but that doesn't make you a fan or a supporter ...... What's that word i'm looking for ? Plastic .

PeteUSA

And there you have it in 1 post why sometimes you get a backlash from other people on this forum ! You start a thread to moan about the iplayer not being available for one game and all hell breaks loose , Not only that but you criticize the club for not using Grecian player when before others were doing the same for that service. People pay more than $7 to attend a game whether we are playing good or bad and yet if we start to play "crap" then you don't bother, Sorry but that doesn't make you a fan or a supporter ...... What's that word I'm looking for ? Plastic .
And theres me thinking you'd gone quiet, and that you were letting that Russell character have a bash. I tell you what; I'll ignore any future posts from you, and him. To me, you're obviously on a mission, like I believe he is to go after anyone who dares to appear to criticise the club. At least he uses his real name (I assume?) whereas you think 'ramone' is an adaquate cover. It doesnt matter to me anymore anyway; the last time this type of thing kicked off, I reported the poster (who I'm now friends with) through the proper channels. He was totally abusive and rude to me on three separate occasions in one evening, so I reported each individual post seperately. What happened? I got banned for miss-use of the report system!!

In view of that, and your 'load the gun and let somebody else fire it' approach, I'm totally done with you two. You wont get any response from me again, no matter what you purport to say on behalf of other members. I'll continue with Lez's advice and toe the exeweb line.