• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers v Exeter City FA Cup 2nd Rnd Prediction Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
This game is very important and could pave the way for some excitement and a big pay day. Hope Tis has a real go at this game against an improving FGR. Unchanged team please or Reid for Stockley ok.
Safe trip for the invading vegans.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going for a 1-1 draw and a place in the hat for the 3rd round. A Reuben Reid scorcher saves the day.

godisagrecian

2-0 City, Stockley and McAlinden. Tis sticks with 3-5-2. 980 travelling City fans have a great day out consuming a few organic ales and a nut roast in the local boozer

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
In some ways I hope it's a draw, and I think that's a likely result. We can handle an extra game with our squad and we shouldn't worry about settling for a draw, just make sure we don't lose this if possible. I'll go 2-2.

Rog H K

1-4 City. 893 City out in the bitter Cold with no traditional Oxo or Bovril. I find a catapiller in my lettuce burger and eat it in my lentil soup as a meat substitute.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
In some ways I hope it's a draw, and I think that's a likely result. We can handle an extra game with our squad and we shouldn't worry about settling for a draw, just make sure we don't lose this if possible. I'll go 2-2.
A replay might also get on TV, depending on the draw for the third round. Lovely lolly!

Terryhall

Agree with Mike that we should stick with the side that beat Accrington. I think that is likely given the side we put out in the Jokeatrade Trophy. Hopeful of a win but agree with other posters that we have the squad to cope with a draw. I'll predict a narrow 2-1 win and that we'll get either QPR or Brentford in the 3rd round at home, leading to an emotional Red Legion display for the returning Wheeler/Watkins (delete as appropriate).

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
3-0 win by a motivated and up for it City side who want to play Arsenal in the 3rd round

Ashford Grecian

Got a real bad vibe for this 2-1 Vegans....

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fancy a draw 1-1 - Taylor scoring - in the hat for Monday