• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

News from the Supporters' Trust Board

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
CLICK HERE>>> An announcement by the Trust Board

Further, the Trust Board intends to hold a Fans' Forum early in the new year. It will be entitled 'Any Other Business'. The intention will be for Working Group chairs to each give a brief talk about their group's work and future plans, followed by a general 'Question and Answer' session.

Last edited:

Terryhall

Good to see an update on this. I suppose some would prefer this sooner, but can understand that scheduling is difficult over Christmas and New Year.

Thanks for posting here.

Alistair20000

Thanks for the update on this Pete. (y)

Boyo

Thanks for pointing this out Pete.

So the question is, who is Nick Hawker? I cannot see a Bio on the Trust website. Could we get one of the social media guys from the Club to do an interview with him? Following on from that thought, the Club's media presence is excellent. Could we borrow some of the skills there to promote / inform the wider world about the Trust?

Avening Posse

I appreciate it may only give limited info, but he did respond to questions on here as a candidate in the recent election on the relevant thread for him

Pete Martin (CTID)

Thanks for pointing this out Pete.

So the question is, who is Nick Hawker? I cannot see a Bio on the Trust website. Could we get one of the social media guys from the Club to do an interview with him? Following on from that thought, the Club's media presence is excellent. Could we borrow some of the skills there to promote / inform the wider world about the Trust?
If you can bear with me Boyo I'll post a proper reply to you later. I'm about to go out for a few hours.

Terryhall

In the meantime here is Nick's manifesto from the recent Trust elections.

http://ecfcst.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Trustee-Candidates-NICK.pdf

Boyo

Here are Nick's responses to the questions asked when he was a candidate during the recent elections. I like the cut of his jib.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?59445-Trust-Board-Elections-2017-Questions-for-Nick-Hawker&highlight=nick+hawker

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Hopefully, he'll do an excellent job. But there's more than a smidgeon of corporate-speak in that manifesto.

Terryhall

Here are Nick's responses to the questions asked when he was a candidate during the recent elections. I like the cut of his jib.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?59445-Trust-Board-Elections-2017-Questions-for-Nick-Hawker&highlight=nick+hawker
Interesting to look back over those now Nick has been elected Chair. Hope that he can deliver on some of the ideas that got bounced around on that thread!