• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Archibald Henville

Oliver

I have tried but cannot get my head around what this player is doing at ECFC, he is in his second season with us, has hardly kicked a ball for the first team, is not making the bench, is not injured (as far as I know), and is drawing a wage for doing 'diddly squat'.

Would it not benefit City and make a bit of sense if he was to regain match fitness out on loan at somewhere like Torquay, who are crying out for a bit of height and strength in defence.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Truth is that TAH probably isn't even good/fit enough for Torquay, total waste of a wage from day 1 IMO.

hienzeECFC

Maybe he will, but it can't happen until January

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Different rules in the national league where they don't have loan restrictions.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't apply to loans from EFL to National league clubs. Lots of recent examples, Google it.

Won't happen, though, TAH is backup for Brown.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Doesn't apply to loans from EFL to National league clubs. Lots of recent examples, Google it.

Won't happen, though, TAH is backup for Brown.
If you are serious then you better hope Brown doesn't trip up any time soon.... :)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
He didn't get a look in as backup for JMT recently so I agree with the OP, he's a waste of a wage.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
When Croll, and JMT were injured we played Moxey at centre half and left TAH on bench.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
every season Tisdale wastes a wage. This season and last season it's TAH, before that it was Will Hoskins, and before that it was Saunders. I'm sure I've missed a few.

Number13

every season Tisdale wastes a wage. This season and last season it's TAH, before that it was Will Hoskins, and before that it was Saunders. I'm sure I've missed a few.
This season we are wasting a wage on TAH, Simpson, Brunt, Harley and Moxey but whilst we are in the top 7, it'll be accepted. Imagine that money reinvested in positions we actually need though..........