• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Chesterfield v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll give it a go. We won last time I did the honours.

Just returned home after a great night round Chesterfield with 6 of my Grecian friends, hope some more of you who are staying over will join us tomorrow night

Avening Posse

3 points please, they have had a terrible start, good opportunity today as I have an inkling Luton may drop points today

Rog H K

Grecian Trojans:
There will be an applause today on the 12th minute of today's game for a young Chesterfield fan who sadly passed away recently. Please all show your respect on the 12th minute if you are going today.(y)

https://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/news/2017/november/20171116-abbie-jacques/

Rog H K

Banksy

Come on you Reds , no taking Chesterfield for granted today, but an easy on the nerves three points today please.
Mr T , please get it right up front....

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Missing a good away day and instead will be spending the day on the island of Capri. Will be surreptitiously the score when wifi available! Hopefully 3 points to keep us towards the top of the table. A brace for Stockley please!

ChardGrecian

Let’s hope PT plays the same team as last week but can't see it he will bring back James and who will leave out hopefully not Holmes or Macca. With no Tilson would rather see Taylor in the middle to give us some bite.

Have save trip everyone and UTC

Cygnus

Wish I was going to this one, as after an encouraging return to form against Grimsby, I can see us getting a good away win here.

Have a safe journey everyone travelling.

Bongo1959

Confident , ability, teamwork , win 4-1