Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Injured players

Re: Injured players

Quote Originally Posted by The deluder View Post
    Both Brown and bMoore Taylor are very injury prone and should be offered short term contracts until they can prove their fitness.
    Ha ha yeah, good one.

I don't think JMT has signed his offered contract yet, hoping we can get promoted and this will spur him to sign a long contract TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by CITYFANINCALNE View Post
    So, who’s injured now? Seems like half the first team out. Macalinden, Holmes, Harley, Brown JMT, and now Deano as well?
    I guess it makes being comfortably in the playoffs a bit of an achievement . Be good to see one or 2 back before the end of the season.
    All the more reason to hope we can make the autos as with such a lengthy injury list we might be hard pressed to make through via the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by CITYFANINCALNE View Post
    So, who’s injured now? Seems like half the first team out. Macalinden, Holmes, Harley, Brown JMT, and now Deano as well?
    I guess it makes being comfortably in the playoffs a bit of an achievement . Be good to see one or 2 back before the end of the season.
    Plus Woodman, strangely our form seems to have picked up since the so called 'better players' have been injured

Saw Troy Brown walking through the Red Square earlier and he appeared to be limping a bit so assume he’s still a way off

Anyone know why jack sparkes isn't in the squad anymore?

Saw woodman and Moxey walking away from the ground shortly after full time yesterday and they both appeared to be moving freely.

Hope several can make it back, especially should we have the extra two or three games. There is so little information regarding injury timescales we really can't make any accurate judgement, but I do wonder if it comes down to it whether we might gamble and throw in a couple before they are considered 100%.

We seem to have the situation at the moment where Tisdale is reluctant to make subs unless he really has to. Brunt has been on the bench for a while now and not used even when we have needed a goal, and loft as well for a couple of games.

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

Loft the most pointless signing of the seAson

Quote Originally Posted by richard_portland View Post
    Saw woodman and Moxey walking away from the ground shortly after full time yesterday and they both appeared to be moving freely.

Hope several can make it back, especially should we have the extra two or three games. There is so little information regarding injury timescales we really can't make any accurate judgement, but I do wonder if it comes down to it whether we might gamble and throw in a couple before they are considered 100%.

We seem to have the situation at the moment where Tisdale is reluctant to make subs unless he really has to. Brunt has been on the bench for a while now and not used even when we have needed a goal, and loft as well for a couple of games.
    Yeah we need as many back as possible should we end up in th play offs. Re injury updates, they are pointless as there’s rarely concrete news. I suspect Tisdale wants to be suitably vague so not to give the opposition a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Loft the most pointless signing of the seAson
    I think Seabourne is in that category as well.