Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Injured players

Re: Injured players

Quote Originally Posted by The deluder View Post
    Both Brown and bMoore Taylor are very injury prone and should be offered short term contracts until they can prove their fitness.
    Ha ha yeah, good one.

I don't think JMT has signed his offered contract yet, hoping we can get promoted and this will spur him to sign a long contract TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by CITYFANINCALNE View Post
    So, who’s injured now? Seems like half the first team out. Macalinden, Holmes, Harley, Brown JMT, and now Deano as well?
    I guess it makes being comfortably in the playoffs a bit of an achievement . Be good to see one or 2 back before the end of the season.
    All the more reason to hope we can make the autos as with such a lengthy injury list we might be hard pressed to make through via the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by CITYFANINCALNE View Post
    So, who’s injured now? Seems like half the first team out. Macalinden, Holmes, Harley, Brown JMT, and now Deano as well?
    I guess it makes being comfortably in the playoffs a bit of an achievement . Be good to see one or 2 back before the end of the season.
    Plus Woodman, strangely our form seems to have picked up since the so called 'better players' have been injured