• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2 x Chesterfield tickets spare

Legohead

Banned
Typical. Most eagerly awaited game of the season for me due to being local and something unexpected has arisen resulting in me not being able to make the game on saturday. So i have a pair of adult tickets for the away end which i'm prepared to sell for half price so £20 the pair if anyone lives reasonably locally and wants to meet to pick up? Long shot i know but don't know how else i can make use of them otherwise and i don't want to see them wasted.

Last edited:

Legohead

Banned
If i can't shift them does anyone know if you can get refunds on match tickets. I could send them back to the club first thing tomorrow.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
If i can't shift them does anyone know if you can get refunds on match tickets. I could send them back to the club first thing tomorrow.
If you can get them back to the Club Shop/Tickets in good time you can get a refund.

Legohead

Banned
Thanks for that Spoonz. Contacted the ticket office this morning and they said i can return them via post and get a refund which is fantastic. Very helpful. (y)