• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pie & Pint

Legohead

Banned
Thought that would get your attention! :D

Relevant though.

Yeovil Town gave all their fans who travelled to Carlisle the other day a fiver voucher for a free pie and pint and i'm pretty sure they've done it more than once. There have been stories in the past of other clubs going that extra mile for fans by sometimes offering freebies such as travel, tickets, food and drink, programmes etc and just wondered if anybody knows if Exeter have ever done anything like this for their fans and if so what and when?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
If the Chiefs did the same they'd have to give out vouchers for £20

Legohead

Banned
Cheap as that is it? :D

citizen

Thought that would get your attention! :D

Relevant though.

Yeovil Town gave all their fans who travelled to Carlisle the other day a fiver voucher for a free pie and pint and i'm pretty sure they've done it more than once. There have been stories in the past of other clubs going that extra mile for fans by sometimes offering freebies such as travel, tickets, food and drink, programmes etc and just wondered if anybody knows if Exeter have ever done anything like this for their fans and if so what and when?
Sorry it will not happen ,as It `s not a part of the pants down policy adopted by the club. UTC.

Jazzi

Sorry it will not happen ,as It `s not a part of the pants down policy adopted by the club. UTC.
Think you are wrong..................not exactly the same, but remember reading that Taggy and Justin Quick turned up at the coach departure place with bags full of bacon butties ahead of a long trip (carlisle?) not so long ago. Not there myself, anyone confirm?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ginsters and Carabao.

You're alright, I'll give it a miss thanks all the same.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think you are wrong..................not exactly the same, but remember reading that Taggy and Justin Quick turned up at the coach departure place with bags full of bacon butties ahead of a long trip (carlisle?) not so long ago. Not there myself, anyone confirm?
I was there but can't remember what game it was, possibly grimsby. It was a nice gesture but if they never did it it wouldn't bother me. The three points are reward enough for me.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Standing in the crowd at Castle Grim this season I'd say there was rather a healthy support for the Chiefs.

Just a shame 2 of the "Glaws" tries were dodgy referee decisions.

PeteUSA

I rather doubt if Taggy showed up. I think he likes to attend all the away games, and I dont think he travels by coach.

Colesman Ballz

I rather doubt if Taggy showed up. I think he likes to attend all the away games, and I dont think he travels by coach.
Well that makes you completely wrong then !