• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pie & Pint

Jazzi

I rather doubt if Taggy showed up. I think he likes to attend all the away games, and I dont think he travels by coach.
Doubt away if that suits you. Sometimes you might just accept what people tell you though, which did not include anything about Taggy travelling by coach.

DanceMagnet

We got free coffee and mince pies at Yeovil last Christmas. Thoroughly nice jesture by the club to both home and away fans.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that makes you completely wrong then !
I wouldnt go as far as to say that, Mr Ballz. I just said it was probably unlikely for Tagg to show up in the way Friend jazzi suggested, when he had to hotfoot it to Carlisle himself; assuming he was attending the game. Also (and this is nothing against Tagg) I would have thought it would have been a good idea to alert an E&E photographer as to this good deed.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... I think he likes to attend all the away games ...
Does he attend away games? Just curious.

PeteUSA

Does he attend away games? Just curious.
Why, is he only attending home games now?

Jazzi

I wouldnt go as far as to say that, Mr Ballz. I just said it was probably unlikely for Tagg to show up in the way Friend jazzi suggested, when he had to hotfoot it to Carlisle himself; assuming he was attending the game. Also (and this is nothing against Tagg) I would have thought it would have been a good idea to alert an E&E photographer as to this good deed.
You have a witness at post 7, accept it happened and move on. No doubt, no unlikelihood just fact.

PeteUSA

You have a witness at post 7, accept it happened and move on. No doubt, no unlikelihood just fact.
Rather an unnecessary tone?

Jazzi

Rather an unnecessary tone?
I doubt it was, though the likelihood of it being so would diminish if you simply accepted facts when you are presented with them.

PeteUSA

I doubt it was, though the likelihood of it being so would diminish if you simply accepted facts when you are presented with them.
Without wishing to appear rude, you've been on here eight weeks, you've made 50 odd posts, and you're talking to me like you're a moderator. What did I do to upset you?

elginCity

Having never been offered a free pie or a pint by the club, I'm finding this thread a bit surreal, and just like PeteUSA I've got absolutely nothing of substance to add to it.