Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pie & Pint

Pie & Pint

Thought that would get your attention!

Relevant though.

Yeovil Town gave all their fans who travelled to Carlisle the other day a fiver voucher for a free pie and pint and i'm pretty sure they've done it more than once. There have been stories in the past of other clubs going that extra mile for fans by sometimes offering freebies such as travel, tickets, food and drink, programmes etc and just wondered if anybody knows if Exeter have ever done anything like this for their fans and if so what and when?

Re: Pie & Pint

If the Chiefs did the same they'd have to give out vouchers for 20

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Cheap as that is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Legohead View Post
    Thought that would get your attention!

Relevant though.

Yeovil Town gave all their fans who travelled to Carlisle the other day a fiver voucher for a free pie and pint and i'm pretty sure they've done it more than once. There have been stories in the past of other clubs going that extra mile for fans by sometimes offering freebies such as travel, tickets, food and drink, programmes etc and just wondered if anybody knows if Exeter have ever done anything like this for their fans and if so what and when?
    Sorry it will not happen ,as It `s not a part of the pants down policy adopted by the club. UTC.

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Sorry it will not happen ,as It `s not a part of the pants down policy adopted by the club. UTC.
    Think you are wrong..................not exactly the same, but remember reading that Taggy and Justin Quick turned up at the coach departure place with bags full of bacon butties ahead of a long trip (carlisle?) not so long ago. Not there myself, anyone confirm?

Ginsters and Carabao.

You're alright, I'll give it a miss thanks all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Think you are wrong..................not exactly the same, but remember reading that Taggy and Justin Quick turned up at the coach departure place with bags full of bacon butties ahead of a long trip (carlisle?) not so long ago. Not there myself, anyone confirm?
    I was there but can't remember what game it was, possibly grimsby. It was a nice gesture but if they never did it it wouldn't bother me. The three points are reward enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Standing in the crowd at Castle Grim this season I'd say there was rather a healthy support for the Chiefs.

Just a shame 2 of the "Glaws" tries were dodgy referee decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    I rather doubt if Taggy showed up. I think he likes to attend all the away games, and I dont think he travels by coach.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    I rather doubt if Taggy showed up. I think he likes to attend all the away games, and I dont think he travels by coach.
    Well that makes you completely wrong then !